Author Topic: Anyone watching Dark Shadows DVDs from Netflix?  (Read 556 times)

Offline MsCriseyde

• Senior Poster
  • Even the name reeks of Ohrbach's!
    • View Profile
    • Criseyde's David Selby Site
Anyone watching Dark Shadows DVDs from Netflix?
« on: September 13, 2006, 02:06:21 AM »
Hope this isn't getting too far into off-topic land, but does anyone here watch the Dark Shadows DVDs via Netflix, the online/mail rental service? They had been carrying the entire DVD series, adding new volumes to their catalog just as soon as they're released, until 25 came out in July. They still don't have it, and I've done the whole Title Request thing through their Contact Us page with no results other than the usual auto-reply. Anyone else notice this and try the same thing? Just curious.

Dark Shadows Alumni Movies (Includes a DS News page.)

Offline Miranda

• Full Poster
  • Dit forum is het helemaal !
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone watching Dark Shadows DVDs from Netflix?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 06:31:59 AM »
MsCrisey, Yes, I do watch the DS DVDs off Netflix as well, and I have indeed noticed they never got Vol 25..I did call and they said that when they have had a series they will get all the volumes, but that if they cannot get enough of a particular volume to fill all potential requests right away, they wait to list the volume until they can do so.  So, I, do keep checking, and I do hope they get vol 25 and 26 so I can preview them and see if I want to buy the last volume or not  (I have my fave eps from these sets on video, so only want to duplicate the purchase if the "extras" on vol 26 are worth it.....so guess we need to keep checking...