Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1223  (Read 669 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1223
« on: May 25, 2011, 10:55:14 PM »

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #1223
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 03:11:46 AM »
"Stop calling me Morgan!"   These moments, where a possessed person reveals he's not who they think he is, are usually handled poorly on TV series, with unrealistic lines like that.   Usually it's: Bob?  Who is this Bob? ... like that.   

I like new Morgan's aloof attitude.   I like how he rejects the family, then proceeds to take a nap in their house.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 10:30:46 AM »
Yes, for all his aloofness, he does seem to be a trusting soul, doesn't he?

Poor Melanie--just when she seems on the verge of finding out something about herself, along comes Julia! But just the fact that M. is actually doing the research shows that she's getting some backbone.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 11:05:13 AM »
I liked that Melanie asked Julia where Morgan was, if his body was possessed by somebody else.  It's nice that somebody cares.  On the other hand, she should be able to dig into her own experience of possession and find an answer - except that maybe she can't.  Maybe she's asking for herself as well as for Morgan.

It appears that, in the seven (I think it's seven) previous times that somebody has spent the night in the Room, nobody went through the door that Morgan went through, because that appears to be the reason that Morgan was possessed by James Forsythe, and that apparently did not happen to previous Room entrants.  I'm having serious trouble with this notion.  I mean, Morgan does not strike me as the genius of the Collins family.