Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1100  (Read 600 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1100
« on: November 05, 2010, 11:56:12 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1100
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 08:08:38 PM »
Yesterday Daphne said it would be worse if they didn't bring Gerard back to life, but today she decided it would be worse, after all.  What does she know about his plans?  She said she loved him once - or did she?  My cat was meowing my ear at the time, so I didn't quite get it.  But she (Daphne, not my cat) definitely said that Gerard loved her once.  I did hear that.  Daphne also said that Gerard was becoming more and more interested in punishment.  What caused the change in him?  Was it psychological or supernatural?  It would be fun if the writers pulled the big bajour on us, and it turned out that it was Daphne, Tad, and Carrie who were the bad guys and Gerard was merely meting out their just punishment, but I don't think the writers will go that road.

Yesterday we had Daphne on the Tad-and-Carrie side and Quentin on the David-and-Hallie side.  Today we had Daphne again for the Tad-and-Carrie team, but the David-and-Hallie team's cheerleader was Maggie.  Not that she looked much like a cheerleader.  She looked bad - worse than I remember her looking back in her days as a newbie vampire victim back in 1967.  She didn't look pale or anything, but she did look haggard, and her hair was a mess.

Tomorrow maybe Daphne will get a break and Leticia-in-Carolyn will be supporting Tad and Carrie.  And Daphne, having flipflopped about Gerard, could flipflop about Tad and Carrie, and decide to back David and Hallie.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #1100
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 12:37:15 AM »
T&C hear a knock and think, is it Gerard?   Even a human Gerard wouldn't politely knock before coming in....   Nice sarcasm from T&C to Willie about the expression "level with"...

This would have been a really nice time for Maggie to get locked up behind a wall again.

Good one Maggie, noticing that David should know he's been to Wyndcliffe before; too bad she forgets the incongruity moments later.

[spoiler]I guess that to Daphne, Judah in the world is more dangerous than Gerard's ghost in Collinwood, though not to the Collinses, who are in real trouble.[/spoiler]
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor