Author Topic: Disappearing Characters and Speculations  (Read 1722 times)

Offline dvlvan26

• Full Poster
  • DS is the Greatest Show on Earth!
    • View Profile
Disappearing Characters and Speculations
« on: December 20, 2005, 03:14:08 PM »
Merry Christmas To All Cousins!

I am six months pregnant with my first child. I will be taking off from college in the Winter 2006 semester because I am having my baby in March. I will be offline for Christmas Vacation from Dec 22-Jan 5 from Christmas Vacation.

Here's an interesting topic:

Name a character who disappeared from the town of Collinsport and come up with your ow3n speculation of what happened to him or her.

Examples: Buzz Hackett-after breaking up with Carolyn, went to join a motorcycle cult and remained there for the rest of his life.
              Harry Johnson-left Collinwood, robbed a Sears Department Store for $2,000, went back to jail, was relased several years later
                                  now working as a bodybuilder for the Powerhouse Gym.
              Frank Garner-got hired at a law firm in San Farncisco for higher wages, quit the firm after 20 years, now works as a bouncer
                                for a dance club.

Aslo, have fun while responding to this topic.

See Everyone Next Year,
Love, dvlvan26
dvlvan26, Class of 2007

Offline Amy Jennings Fan

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Disappearing Characters and Speculations
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 03:55:47 AM »
Chris Jennings -- left Collinsport, turned to God and was cured from from his lycantrophy.

No Jesus, no peace. Know jesus ,know peace.

Offline D_Friedlander

• Full Poster
  • The REAL Wyndcliffe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 04:59:41 AM »
Adam--- went to Europe, had a ton of plastic surgery and other cosmetic work, became an actor in action films, and eventually ran for governor of California on the Botox Party ticket.
"HISTORY IS ULTIMATELY AN INVENTORY OF GHOSTS."-----
GUILLERMO DEL TORO

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 05:01:03 AM »
Hannah Stokes used her knowledge of herbs and magic and the tarot to cross over from 1970 PT to 1970 non-PT, and in the process changed herself from a middle-aged woman into a young man named Sebastian Shaw, who would use his (her?) magical talents to write astrology charts for Elizabeth and many others.  Thus, DS would have one of television's first transgenders--not to mention the use of the fountain of youth.

Offline Misa

• Full Poster
  • Is that you, Mr. Juggins?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 05:48:20 AM »
Congratulations dvlvan26 on your baby to be! March sounds like a nice month to have a baby. [8_2_74]

Here's my go at the people who've left Collinsport.

Buzz left Collinsport, and took up ballet, however, since he started so late he never went anywhere with it. Later he started his own design company, designing purses. This company took off, and he's now so rich he could buy Collinwood, if it ever went up for sale.

Harry Johnson became a missionary and ran into Burke Devlin, living in a rainforest. Who, while suffering from amnesia, had married the daughter of a chieftain. Burke and the Missus have 14 kids. He named the oldest girl Victoria, and the oldest boy Winter.

Misa

Offline Sandor

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 08:48:25 AM »
Amy Jennings - left Collinsport, took up gum chewing, found a golden ticket inside a candy bar, gained entrance into a chocolate factory, consumed a non-FDA-approved confection and turned into a giant blueberry.

Offline BuzzH

• DSF God
  • The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2005, 04:21:05 PM »
In the spirit of "fun"...;)

Willie left town when Barnabas, yet AGAIN, went into the past (he got tired of not getting a paycheck you see) and moved back to his native NYC and changed his name.  Here he met a fiesty brunette named Mary Beth who was attending the police academy...... [santa_azn]
Buzz-isms:

"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2005, 07:44:55 PM »
Adam--- went to Europe, had a ton of plastic surgery and other cosmetic work, became an actor in action films, and eventually ran for governor of California on the Botox Party ticket.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Waaaaay Funny!!

Maggie Evans: went back to college, was nominated to the Supreme Court.

Sebastian Shaw: left for the infamous Pig Farm (lol)

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2005, 01:41:43 AM »
it turns out that burke did not die in that plane crash in brazil.he returned to collinsport.

his presence there made vicki realize that she did not belong in the past with yucky jeff-peter-whoever and she returned to the present.

elizabeth was finally able to sell them 'seaview' and they are living there happily to this day.
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 03:10:08 PM »
Burke who

[spoiler]supposedly died in a plane crash in Brazil[/spoiler] comes back to Collinsport in 1971 to find his beloved Vicki long gone.....he starts to see Elizabeth socially, much to Roger's dismay. This takes place while PT 1841 is going on.