Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0068  (Read 212 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0068
« on: May 04, 2023, 07:38:05 PM »
Robservations #68

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0068

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0068
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 10:43:05 PM »
     Carolyn and Her Uncle Roger discuss Burke’s accusations and Roger reminds her Burke can’t recall the accident, but he and her Aunt Laura can.
     David is reading the history of Josette Collins, when Vickie comes looking for him and he hides from her. He reveals some of his life with his fighting parents.
     Patterson surprises Roger, who knew nothing about Matthew’s attack on Burke, when he comes to call. I wonder why he doesn’t know and is it important?
     David accuses Vickie of trying to hurt his friend Burke, runs out and into his father who has returned home.
Roger has decided to befriend his enemy and sweet talks Vickie. He also sweet talks David. It becomes apparent that David has a plan to get rid of Vickie. The whole exchange between the two is really quite amusing. 
     Carolyn and Vickie chat. She is mad at Joe because he had to work and she wanted to go on a lunch date. She doesn’t want to marry him now, but then he calls and asks her to dinner. All is forgiven.  The spoiled child side of her is definitely dominate today. Really quite an enjoyable episode.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times