Author Topic: Kathy Cody  (Read 739 times)

Offline madscntst

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Depp Rocks!
Kathy Cody
« on: September 16, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »
I hope this is the right place to post this.  The die-hards may already know this, but I didn't... I had just rented the classic film, Double Indemnity from Netflix, and I saw that there was a bonus disc so I rented that too.  But instead of the bonus disc being extras from the 1940's film, it was a TV Movie from 1973, starring Richard Crenna and Samantha Eggar.  Egad, it wasn't nearly as good as the original- the acting was horrible IMHO!  Anyway, as I was watching, the character of Lola, Eggar's character's stepdaughter came on, and I immediately thought, "that looks like Kathy Cody!"  And sure enough, it was.  I hadn't seen her in anything besides DS, and certainly wasn't expecting her to pop up in this film, so it was a nice surprise to find a sudden DS connection (even though I still think the film was pretty bad!)  The character wasn't too much different than Carrie/Hallie- an 18-ish pretty girl who was seeing boys that her dad didn't approve of, who suspected something was a bit off with her dear stepmom  [ghost_shocked]

Cathy

Offline retzev

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Kathy Cody
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 04:52:01 PM »
Good lookin' out! Double Indemnity ('44) is one of my favorite films, I hadn't noticed the DS connection -
"If you've lived a good life and said your prayers every night, when you die you'll go to Collinwood."  - Mark Rainey

David

Re: Kathy Cody
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 05:50:03 PM »

Kathy Cody did several Disney films that are available.
She's also in the 1975 film Babe~~not the talking animal film.

David