Author Topic: Sally's Shadowy Secrets - DS Episodes 79-83  (Read 594 times)

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Sally's Shadowy Secrets - DS Episodes 79-83
« on: October 12, 2004, 05:15:21 AM »
Well, here I am again!  :D  I FINALLY am posting about more episodes.  Sorry it took me so long.  I have watched up to Episode #112 (32 episodes all together) in the past 3 months.  It took me about 6 hours to write about them - all at once!   I read Robservations to refresh my memory, since it had been so long since I saw some of the episodes, and I didn't want to get any of them mixed up.  This is the first of many posts.  Enjoy!  8)

Episode #79 -  They were really setting up that Burke could be David's father.  There were so many similarities between their behaviors.  David was a very needy kid.  I liked the rapport Maggie had with David.  Also, Burke talked David into apologizing to Mrs. Johnson - maybe David isn't so bad after all! ;)

Episode #80 -   Roger knows Vicki found the pen! :o It's going to get really exciting now!  It took a week for that to happen - Vicki found the pen in Episode #75. -----  It was interesting to see Roger going back over his steps in an effort to find his pen - and Vicki thought he was practicing a new dance step!  ----- Poor Joe - getting hot and cold signals from Carolyn - it seems like Maggie is happily waiting in the wings! ::)

Episode #81 -  Matthew sure is butting-in a lot.  >:( He doesn't want another possible snoop like Mrs. Johnson to work at Collinwood.  Also, he was really threatening to Burke - trying to talk him out of buying Collinwood.  Matthew sure is loyal to the Collins family - maybe a little bit too much?

Episode #82 -  I loved to see those scenes in the coffee shop when Sheriff Patterson was so angry and frustrated at Burke's insistence about the pen that Roger lost and Vicki found - that the Bill Malloy's (murder) case should be reopened. ---- There was a glimmer of the caring relationship I remember between Vicki and David. :) It was charming that David wanted to keep the secret about where Vicki found the pen. :-X ---- Well, Roger succeeded in stealing the pen at the end of the show.  He sure does look guilty of Bill Malloy's murder.

Episode #83 -  This was the first Kinescope episode.  I remember the first one I saw on Sci-Fi was the 1897 episode with Julianka's ghost - that was MUCH MORE spooky than THIS episode, because the early episodes were in black and white anyway, and the 1897 episodes were usually in color. --- For the first time, Roger stood up for David, but it was only because Roger had an ulterior motive.  Vicki thought DAVID stole the pen, but we all know it was Roger. ---- When Joe and Maggie were talking in the coffee shop, they drank coffee with a CUP AND SAUCER - that isn't done much nowadays. ---- The first VERY LOUD noise was heard (a blooper) - when Joe and Vicki were talking in Collinwood. :D

----- Sally -----

8)
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]