Author Topic: David Selby Reference  (Read 855 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
David Selby Reference
« on: August 02, 2005, 10:38:41 PM »
While wading through all my e-mail from this past weekend I discovered a notice concerning an article about this past weekend's reunion of the Theater West Virginia alumni, of which David Selby is apparently because he's mentioned in the article:

Kessinger noted so many other people from TWV have become highly successful. One of them is Chris Sarandon. Another is David Selby, who starred on the original "Dark Shadows" mini series and "Falcon Crest."

Who knows why the reporter thinks the original DS was a miniseries? But what was I saying the other day about reporters who don't bother to do adequate research?  ::)

But anyway, anyone who'd like to read the entire article should visit The Register Herald's Web site via this link: Blast from the past

Offline MsCriseyde

• Senior Poster
  • Even the name reeks of Ohrbach's!
    • View Profile
    • Criseyde's David Selby Site
Re: David Selby Reference
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 10:50:35 PM »
While wading through all my e-mail from this past weekend I discovered a notice concerning an article about this past weekend's reunion of the Theater West Virginia alumni, of which David Selby is apparently because he's mentioned in the article

He appeared in TWV's Honey in the Rock in 1961. There's a photo on DavidSelby.com. TWV has its own web site with photos that feature Sarandon, but nothing with Selby.

Dark Shadows Alumni Movies (Includes a DS News page.)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: David Selby Reference
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 10:57:10 PM »
TWV has its own web site with photos that feature Sarandon, but nothing with Selby.

Bummer.