Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0679  (Read 527 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0679
« on: April 11, 2014, 05:10:02 PM »
Robservations #679

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0679

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 06:46:59 PM »
David is really mean to Amy when she decides they have to tell the adults about the "game." The poor little thing is describing the telephone to Elizabeth when to her horror, she sees Quentin in the drawing room right behind Elizabeth, glaring at her.

Up in his room, David paces the floor, his face contorted with fury. [A little card on David’s dresser shows a chicken carrying a picket sign: Chicken Little Was Right.] Quentin appears to him. David tells him, I tried to stop Amy from speaking, but Aunt Elizabeth came in, and there was nothing I could do. I told Amy not to tell, I swear! I realize you're mad at me, Quentin, he says fearfully. But the ghost smiles faintly, and David realizes that Quentin has “taken care” of Amy’s desire to tell. David asks, Are you going to let us go? Or keep on and on and never stop? When Quentin doesn’t respond, David says wearily, There's nothing we can do about it, is there? Just then Elizabeth comes in, and David has to make up the invisible giant Lars. She's still very angry with David, whom she confines to quarters for the rest of the day. And you thought he was angry before!

Poor Amy is desperate for Quentin to leave Chris alone. Since David is supposed to stay in his room, she even volunteers to see Quentin alone--a brave move indeed--and tell him that she'll spill everything unless he stops hurting Chris. David offers to try phoning Quentin, but Maggie comes in and confiscates the phone.

David enters the storage room as Maggie watches from down the hall. She follows, calling his name. He doesn't appear, even after she calls out, Don’t hide from me! In Quentin’s Room, David hears her but doesn’t reply because Quentin is very much “at home”

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 08:52:28 PM »
I actually tried to make out what cartoon characters etc were on David's dresser, but couldn't.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor