Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0929  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0929
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 02:13:00 PM »
Okay, but in that case, why is Megan devastated even in private when no act is necessary?   She'd be sad about Michael not being a child any longer, but not grief-stricken.

Megan has a deep attachment to all the various human forms of the Leviathan creature - and as her devotion to the Leviathan cause becomes more ingrained and, some would say, over the top, her attachment (and devotion) to the various human forms becomes more obsessive and irrational. Megan also exhibited grief at the loss of "the baby" when no act was necessary - and by the time it was time to lose Michael, her obsessive attachment had greatly progressed, so the loss she felt for Michael was much more fervored.

Actually, one of the great tragedies about Megan is[spoiler]how she allows her obsession and devotion to grow so out of hand that it destroys her life - and all for nothing.[/spoiler]But that's a discussion that's probably best left for later on.

Also, if you effect a change on your body that gives the appearance of impending death, doesn't that hurt you?    A lot?

I've refrained from mentioning this because it's a revelation that's coming down the road and I was hoping to wait until it actually comes up - but since this is still an ongoing discussion in this topic I suppose I will point out here that we'll learn in Ep #966 that,[spoiler]the Leviathan creature's human forms are mere "shells" and "manifestations" that aren't real.[/spoiler] So, basically, the appearance of the Leviathan creature in a human form is[spoiler]all an illusion - so it follows that anything that it tried to emulate while in human form was also an illusion.[/spoiler]As I said before, Michael's whole supposed death experience was all a pretense that was done mostly for Julia's sake but also to get rid of Michael and move on to the the next phase.

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0929
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 12:25:04 AM »
Barnabas was looking at the time, from the reflection on the mirror.

He could have said he was just look at his portrait. :)

Barnabas doesn't seem able to keep up a good front, he can't pretend evil to well.
It is all or nothing but all evil.

As for Megan, I always felt that she wasn't the strongest person. Not as level headed.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate