Author Topic: HOLDING HANDS!!  (Read 1916 times)

Connie

Re: HOLDING HANDS!!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2002, 05:49:46 AM »
I'm hoping to get to the
DS Fest next yr so i could MEET THAT GOREGOUS
MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm hoping Anne gets there too 'cause I've made the decision that if SHE'S not gonna be there, I'm not going!  LOL

-CLC  ;)

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2002, 06:57:35 AM »
I'm hoping to get to the
DS Fest next yr so I could MEET THAT GOREGOUS
MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you make it to the fest, Anne. Just make sure that there are a bunch of us in line behind you to catch your fall because you will faint when you meet him. Not only is he gorgeous, he is gracious, gallant, generous, galvanic, genial, gentlemanly, genuine, gladsome, glamourous, glorious, good-natured, grand, gratifying, gravitative, and gummy...I mean YUMMY!!!!!!!! :)

dom (who never wants to see another dictionary as long as he lives. lol.)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2002, 07:44:29 PM »
Oh Dom. . .is that How Psycho I seem?  No. . .decrease your estimate significantly.  I have 1 at home and 2 at the office. .one is a mousepad and the 2nd actually b-day card someone made for me which i keep posted by my office phone. .Grayson as Carlotta! yeah!  Remember. .this is 'visible'. . i do have several in a photo album. . . but not nearly 90+ :)
Julia99

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2002, 11:29:37 AM »
Oh Dom. . .is that How Psycho I seem?  No. . .decrease your estimate significantly.  I have 1 at home and 2 at the office. .one is a mousepad and the 2nd actually b-day card someone made for me which i keep posted by my office phone. .Grayson as Carlotta! yeah!  Remember. .this is 'visible'. . i do have several in a photo album. . . but not nearly 90+ :)

Uh-huh, If you say so...LOL! ;)

dom

BTW:

When Midnite introduced us in Anaheim she mentioned the city you live in. (I won't mention it here because it is not listed in your profile). Anyway...(and I know this is a big, big longshot, believe me) but have you ever run into the 1967 Julia Hoffman clone that is at large in your city? When I saw her I almost dropped dead. There is a breakfast/lunch cafe in the dolby building on 9th street and Bryant (I think it's Bryant) called the Left Coast Cafe. (Across the street from the old Toys R Us [now Nordstrom Rack].) I used to see this woman almost every time I'd have lunch there (around 1-sh). Not only does she resemble the black and white Dr. Hoffman but she wears her hair exactly like Julia did when she first came on the show (that wig you hate). Now that is too much of a coincidence for me to believe. I always wanted to ask her if she was a fan or if she was aware of how much she resembled Grayson in that character but I never got the nerve.

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2002, 07:34:32 PM »
My goodness Dom!  I'll have to run over there. . no i've never seen her. . .I'll wear my Grayson Hall t-shirt especially for the occassion. . .[crazy]  Do you think she worked at the Fashion Center?  lol!
Julia99