Author Topic: Jonathan Frid Bloopers  (Read 2723 times)

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Jonathan Frid Bloopers
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2004, 02:17:31 PM »
I always figured that, in-between working in the diner, dealing with her father's alcohol problem, his involvement in a felony, her being kidnaped, brainwashed, almost turned into Vampira, spending months in the funny farm, having her father killed by a stitched-together animated corpse, Maggie was taking courses in education at the local junior college (the one where Prof. Stokes taught).  And she graduated cum laude, too, as well as being president of the Esperanto Club and lettering on the Girls' Track and Field Team (they took the regionals).

Besides, she was simply gorgeous, classy, wholesome and sweet as pie, having all the qualifications eleven-year-old boys (like me) required for being the governess.

Gerard

Offline Devlin66

• Full Poster
  • Devlin For President in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Burke Devlins Yahoo 360
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2004, 03:25:12 AM »
After she became governess.....i noticed Maggie wearing something around her neck......was it a warning whistle in case David got out of hand.....or perhaps a key.......btw....she ran the 100 meter hurdles for the Collinsport HS track team......what a lady!!!!!!
" When I gave Davey Collins the crystal ball I hoped he would see that I was his real father, and not that abusive Roger Collins!

Only Laura knows the truth regarding Davids paternity, and i am sure she remembers the back seat of that car Roger crashed.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2004, 03:45:59 AM »
Devlin, it sounds like it may have been one of the lorgnettes (decorative eyeglasses) KLS often wore on chains on the show.  She started collecting them after she started on DS and sold 8 of them last year on ebay.