Author Topic: Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer highlighted in new poster, stills from The Lone Ranger  (Read 450 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Johnny Depp's Tonto, Armie Hammer's Lone Ranger highlighted in new poster, stills from Disney's 'The Lone Ranger'

My God, he has the bird on his head in all the shots and it even seems to be featured in the poster. And, yes, I realize that it was typical practice for whatever Indian Nation Depp is portraying in the film to wear those birds on their heads, but still, the fact that Depp will be wearing it and it's the only way he's being depicted in all the still released so far will do nothing to dispel the Internet flack he gets over his characters seemingly always having bizarre appearances.  [hall2_sad]

And lets not even go there over the fact that this film already has a poster and will have a trailer tomorrow even though it doesn't open for 9 months, yet with DS we had to wait until there were less than 2 months left before DS opened before we saw either. But then, The Lone Ranger isn't a Tim Burton film...

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
'Lone Ranger' trailer reveals Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer in action

I haven't watched the trailer yet because, well, I'm still bitter that the film even has a trailer this early.  [hall2_wink]  But that will eventually fade...