Author Topic: Looking Ahead to Quentin  (Read 902 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Looking Ahead to Quentin
« on: February 01, 2002, 02:36:28 AM »
Posted by Midnite on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on January 31, 2002 at 20:36:28:

Vlad, your title was too good to resist!

Today, Liz graciously offered the West Wing as a place for Burke and Vicki to call home until Seaview is available, but our overly-cautious aluminum siding man (LOL, Luciaphil) was too concerned about strange, old Collins skeletons to accept. And Quentin fans everywhere smiled at the first reference, albeit unintentional, to our beloved strange old West Wing resident.

Offline Joeytrom

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Looking Ahead to Quentin
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2002, 11:54:04 AM »
Originally posted by Joeytrom on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on February 01, 2002 at 05:54:04:
In Reply to: Looking Ahead to Quentin posted by Midnite on January 31, 2002 at 20:36:28:

Burke and Vicky would have been in for a handful had they moved into the west wing. Quentin would have been released a year earlier and Barnabas at this point would not have tried to save David in the least! He actually may have sat back and watched from afar!

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2002, 03:17:54 PM »
Originally posted by Anne on February 01, 2002 at 09:17:54:
In Reply to: Re: Looking Ahead to Quentin posted by Joeytrom:

I sure would love to move into the West Wing with Quentin i wonder if Liz would mind if we did??? I'll have enough money to give her as long as the lawyers don't mind and they see thats a reasonable fee. Gosh, i'm already beginning to need a icebag here just thinking about Quentin !! And i have a long wait until he does show up?? Wonder if Sarah could help me out?? Maybe huh??? Didn't Quentin die in that West Wing?? Well, any-way guess i'll just have to be patient about waiting for Quentin it will be hard but i 'll try and control myself . If not i'll need to go to the Blue Whale for a drink!!!
love anne
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2002, 04:32:53 PM »
Originally posted by Gerard on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on February 01, 2002 at 10:32:53:

All I can picture is a scene - if Burke and Vicki had decided to move in and in the remodeling process, discover that skeleton - with Jack Lemmon and Sandy Dennis from "The Out-of-Towners", Vicki standing there, saying nasally: "Ooooh, mmmyyy God!"

Gerard

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
The Out of Towners
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2002, 04:10:10 AM »
Originally posted by Midnite on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on February 04, 2002 at 22:10:10:

Gerard,

Did you know that on the same day you made this post, Jeopardy had category called "The 70s" in which they wanted the name of the movie with Jack Lemmon and Sandy Dennis that was remade in 1999 with Steve Martin and Goldie Hawn? Of course the answer, er, question was fresh in my mind thanks to you! If I were to ever appear on Jeopardy, I'd want you as my tutor. :)