Author Topic: WTF?  (Read 766 times)

Offline BuzzH

• DSF God
  • The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
    • View Profile
WTF?
« on: December 21, 2005, 04:42:45 PM »
I was watching boxset 11 the other night and during episode #636 (or #637-can't remember exactly, but it was one of these) [spoiler]Julia is watching over Vickie after she'd been abducted by Adam and subsequently rescued by Barnabas and Julia.  Jeff is at Stokes eating the herbs to recall his past and when he feels himself being pulled back into the past he summons Vickie to him.  We see her leave her room, and the sleeping Julia, and go to Jeff.  They come back to Collinwood to collect Liz and go off to get married.  Then, the next morning, we see Julia and Barnabas come in after trying to find and destroy Angelique.  When did Julia leave?  And why wasn't her first concern "where's Vickie?  Did Adam get her again?" etc...Both she and Barnabas act like they have no idea that Vickie's not upstairs asleep in her room.  Surely Julia noticed when she awoke that Vickie wasn't in her bed.  WTF?!!  ;)[/spoiler]
Buzz-isms:

"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: WTF?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 03:52:48 AM »
I watched this fairly recently, and don't remember noticing.  What I do remember was that, during the Cassandra period,  something major happened at Collinwood - the arrival of Nicholas Blair, I think.  Barnabas and Julia decide to go consult with Professor Stokes.  Exit Barnabas and Julia.  For days and days and days.  Nice little vacation for Frid and Hall.  Professor Stokes comes to Collinwood and meets Nicholas Blair and gives no indication of having heard about Blair's arrival from Barnabas and Julia.  (Assuming that Blair's arrival was the major event in question.)  Here's roughly how I figured it, day by day:  "Barnabas and Julia set out in Julia's car for Professor Stokes's house.  At some traffic light or other, Julia made a wrong turn and they never got there......Still no sign of them.  They were squabbling so furiously about the traffic light that they never noticed when they crossed over the border into New Brunswick......Still no sign of them.  They're in Nova Scotia now......Still no sign of them.  Still fighting so hard they didn't notice when Julia drove onto the ferry for Newfoundland.......Still no sign of them.  Barnabas, not used to power boats, got very seasick on the ferry, and railed at Julia (when he wasn't hurling) for not having an cure.......Ha!  Barnabas is back.  He took a plane back from Newfoundland, leaving Julia to drive home.......which she did at top speed, arriving the very next day.  They seem to have settled their differences, but will they ever be able to forget that wild night of passion in the B&B in St. Johns?"