Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0314  (Read 1447 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0314
« on: June 07, 2007, 07:20:17 PM »

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0314
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 08:01:09 PM »
These show are some of the most stressful shows, so many things are coming together. Sarah saying that she told David the big secret. But which big secret shw knows so many. Barnabas, Maggie, Julia, David, on and on.  Do you think that she is waiting to appear to Barn when he is better and cured?  I also wonder where she keeps all her toys, the doll which she gave away, her flute, and ball. Were they barried with her. We she that she couldn't change into her favorite blue dress.

Joe and Dave, are really freaking Julia out.  Willie will need Julia soon, if he has a heart attack.  There is also the famous sweater that shows up in the childrens closet later. Maybe she gave it to them.   Very good acting for all.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 08:37:04 PM »
Do you think that she is waiting to appear to Barn when he is better and cured?

Well, we know from a future episode that Sarah wants Barnabas to be "good". And, considering that after her vow to never show herself to Barn until he is good, she never does appear to him again, it would certainly seem her way of thinking is that he never does become good. And not that it will surprise anyone, but I couldn't agree more.  ;)

There is also the famous sweater that shows up in the childrens closet later. Maybe she gave it to them.

If so, I'm sure they were thrilled!  ::)  ;)

Or maybe she gave it to them to give to Mrs. Johnson to use as a dust rag and they misunderstood.  [lghy]

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 09:56:52 PM »
Reading the previous notes made me start thinking about what Sarah knows and how she knows it.  It seems pretty arbitrary, and not necessarily something over which she has any control.  Information comes to her - or else it doesn't.  Likewise, things happen to her - or else they don't.  She wants to see Barnabas - but she can't go someplace where she knows he'll be and wait for him.  At this point, apparently, she's just got to wait until something pushes her into his presence.

Meanwhile, Juggling Julia is at it again, changing roles at the drop of a hat, but things are getting difficult.  Today when Joe and Maggie complained to Dr. Woodard about her, for the first time Woodard did not defend her, but rather said straight out, "I agree with you."  It sort of surprised me that he said that without getting Julia's side of the story first - but I guess he's getting fed up with giving her a fair shake and getting nothing in return.

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 10:45:16 PM »
I was trying not to give a spoiler. trying to write as if didn't see before.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 08:52:18 AM »
There is also the famous sweater that shows up in the childrens closet later.
I love that sweater! [luv]

So Sarah appeared to yet another person - Willie - and was just as mysterious as before.  Her answers are so cryptic.  Now Willie and Julia know that Sarah told David "her biggest secret" - but they don't know which secret that was. [idontknow]

Dr. Woodard is being quite the detective.  It's neat how a ghost's doll can be so old, and look new! [winkg]

Another day when we have to fret about David.  He wasn't on this show at all.  I know from watching other soap operas that this is a common theme.  When someone's in danger, they make us viewers wait a day or two before finding out if he/she is ok.  It adds to the suspense - but forces us to have to be patient, when we don't want to be!  [shkdg]

----- Sally -----

[coolg] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 07:22:05 AM »
Do you think that she is waiting to appear to Barn when he is better and cured?

Well, we know from a future episode that Sarah wants Barnabas to be "good". And, considering that after her vow to never show herself to Barn until he is good, she never does appear to him again, it would certainly seem her way of thinking is that he never does become good. And not that it will surprise anyone, but I couldn't agree more.  ;)

Discussion continues here:
Sarah's powers / was Re: Discuss - Ep #0314