Author Topic: Vicki and Jeff  (Read 1782 times)

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
Vicki and Jeff
« on: July 19, 2002, 08:01:45 AM »
A week, or so ago, someone was saying that Vicki would wipe her lips off when ever Jeffy-Boy would kiss her.  At the time I thought to myself, 'I 'm going to check this out'.  

I'm watching today, and there she was, wiping, his kiss(?) off with her hands.  I couldn't believe it.  So I thinking, this can't be.  There's another double-kiss, Jeffy-Boy leaves, Vicki"I don't understand", turns and walks to the Drawingroom, and, I'll be darned, she does it again.

Hee-Haw!  I loved it.  Whoever wrote about this the first time, you were right.  And it was funny.
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Re: Vicki and Jeff
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2002, 04:38:17 PM »
Dear Terry308,

Vicky's act of "post lip-lock" hygienics hardly portends a very happy and harmonious marital relationship for Vicky and "the man with no name," don't you think?

Sincerely,

Bob the Bartender, who's been known to be unlucky at cards...

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 07:03:31 PM »
What the hell is Davis doing?....drooling on her like a toothless old man?  And what's wrong with Moltke? If he's slobbering on her, why didn't she slap his face the first time and threaten to kick his ass if he did it again?  Why does it keep happening?  ?!?

Rainey
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline MrsJ

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 07:35:19 PM »
What the hell is Davis doing?....drooling on her like a toothless old man?  And what's wrong with Moltke? If he's slobbering on her, why didn't she slap his face the first time and threaten to kick his ass if he did it again?  Why does it keep happening?  ?!?

Rainey

Marie Wallace recounted an incident where she and Davis were having some heated exchange...and Davis was suppose to kind of push past her and exit.  All went well during the rehearsals, but when the scene was taped he got a little carried away and almost knocked her off her feet!  
Perhaps he got a little carried away with his kissing scenes as well...poor Alexandra...

MrsJ.

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2002, 08:41:16 PM »
Dear Ladies,

Isn't Ms. Winters taking this apparent "safe sex" precaution of hers, just the least bit too far and too literally?

Sincerely,

Bob the Bartender, who wistfully remembers the "good, old days" of Masters and Johnson (not to be confused with either Olson and Johnson or Johnson & Johnson!)

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2002, 08:57:09 PM »
Anybody reading Masters and Johnson today must consider it down-right quaint by current standards.

I still don't understand why the lip-wipe ever had to happen twice, let alone repeatedly.  Unless Davis' smooches were as dry and chaste as your Aunt Martha, and Moltke simply had an issue with kissing.....in which case acting was a REALLY strange career choice!!

Rainey
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

thom

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2002, 09:45:49 PM »
It was no secret the actresses on DS hated Roger Davis. Alexandra most of all. Only Lara Parker got along with him, probably because she worked with him the least. Read Kathryn Leigh Scott's diary in her DS Movie Book to get an idea what people thought of Davis.  Lara was interviewed in some book about old tv shows and said Alex hated Roger. He was described as being waaaay over enthusiastic and always up Dan Curtis's butt.

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2002, 10:11:35 PM »

Moltke simply had an issue with kissing.....in which case acting was a REALLY strange career choice!!

Hmm but if that was the case wouldn't she have done the same to Mitchell Ryan and Antony George. I don't remember her ever doing this to them, but then again I didn't notice her doing that with Roger Davis, so I could be wrong.

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2002, 10:24:09 PM »
So maybe that's the real reason Moltke left the show? :o

Offline CandleLighter

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2002, 10:25:39 PM »
the way jeff goes at her mouth.. it seems she would be dripping wet...lol         :-* :P      thanks tripwire for bringing this to our attention    ;)

Offline Miles

• ** Time Traveling Orphan Governess **
  • Full Poster
  • Witch Hunter Robin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2002, 12:00:25 AM »
the way jeff goes at her mouth.. it seems she would be dripping wet...lol         :-* :P      thanks tripwire for bringing this to our attention    ;)

I'm telling you, he's trying to swallow her face, at least thats what it looks like to me.  I guess Moltke just couldn't take finishing a scene dripping with saliva.  :P
Three hundred and twenty years have passed since the coven sank in the dark...

Offline Bj

• Junior Poster
  • I've always been quite fond of you, Liz...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2002, 12:10:37 AM »

I'm telling you, he's trying to swallow her face, at least thats what it looks like to me.  I guess Moltke just couldn't take finishing a scene dripping with saliva.  :P

Gotta give those DS writers credit:  only the very best rip-off artists could rip-off the X-Files over 20 years before it aired! ;)
Jason: "There's just one thing I don't understand..."
Willie: "I didn't do it -- I swear!"

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2002, 02:08:07 AM »
I suspect Davis' kisses were too enthusiastic and wet.  Moltke was a new bride and pregnant, so perhaps her hormones were making her wipe that man's icky spit off her lips.

Then again, maybe Davis was deliberately overdoing his smooching because he knew Moltke hated it but was forced to act for the cameras.  It just seems like something the toad would do!

Love, Robin