Author Topic: Is Jeff Still Shacking Up At The Evans Cottage?  (Read 957 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Is Jeff Still Shacking Up At The Evans Cottage?
« on: July 18, 2002, 07:01:39 PM »
Hey gang,

Just wondering, but do you think that by now, Jeff has made other sleeping arrangements for himself?  It seemed strange enough when old Sam Evans was still alive and with us, but it really seems awkward for Jeff to be staying under the same roof with Maggie now that her dad is no longer there.

And, just what does Jeff's fiancee (and future old lady) Vicky have to say about it?  Of course, Maggie's "fiance," Joe Haskell, has other "things" to occupy his mind now, so he's pretty much out of the picture.  

Nevertheless, I can just imagine how that coxcombical Captain Von Trapp, Nicholas Blair, must feel about the younger and (dare I say, better looking) Jeff Clark hanging around the Evans cottage.  It's got to be cramping Nicky B.'s style.  ("Hey, Jeff, don't let the door hit you in the keester on your way out," Nicholas must be saying.)

Sincerely,

Bob the Bartender, who reminds you that two's company and three's a crowd.  (Unless, of course, you happen to be in the City of Lights!)

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
Re:  Is Jeff Still Shacking Up At The Evans Cottage?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 11:03:28 PM »
I was wondering that myself. I also wondered why Joe was living in some tiny little apartment somewhere. Why doesn't he move in with Maggie, now that her father is dead? There is certainly a spare room available (so they don't have to "live in sin") and they're supposed to be engaged, after all. Plus you'd think Maggie would want Joe's protection against the man who killed her father and is presumably still at large!

I guess most Collinsport residents don't care much where they live as they spend most of their time in the graveyard, at the Blue Whale or at Collinwood.

Another tankard of ale, barkeep!

Offline kuanyin

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 12:21:20 AM »
I know he said that he was going to move out from there. I don't think he said where he would go and noone asked. Of course nobody cares, Vicky included.

It IS funny her wiping her mouth after each smooch! Has anyone else noticed how much he is touching HER hair now?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 06:22:16 AM »

Has anyone else noticed how much he is touching HER hair now?

Yes, Vicki has lots of hair, more fun than touching his own!
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline Bj

• Junior Poster
  • I've always been quite fond of you, Liz...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2002, 11:59:05 PM »
It IS funny her wiping her mouth after each smooch! Has anyone else noticed how much he is touching HER hair now?

OK, you've got me on the lookout for her wiping off her hair now!
Jason: "There's just one thing I don't understand..."
Willie: "I didn't do it -- I swear!"