Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1128  (Read 1067 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1128
« on: January 13, 2011, 12:40:02 AM »

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1128
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 06:07:54 PM »
Boy, I'll tell you. That Gabriel is quite the trouble maker. I wonder if he ever beaned anyone with his stressball?

So who is Tad's pappy?
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 09:14:39 PM »
Love the scene between Quentin and Samantha. Such passion! Neither of them can do anything by halves, it seems.

Poor Hortense. If she were on Star Trek, she'd definitely be wearing a red jersey.

And how DOES Gabriel get up and down those stairs?

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 12:48:39 AM »
I was shocked at how badly Gerard received Samantha's news of her choice.  He should have immediately thrown his arms around her whilst jumping up and down with joy and fainting from sheer relief.  No wonder he's still a nobody after all of his scheming.  And what does he care?  I find it very hard to believe that he doesn't already have a wife or two somewhere or other.  What's one more?

It's a pity Quentin won't tell anyone what Samantha said about Tad's paternity, because both Barnabas and Daniel could assure him that Tad is obviously a Collins.  Barnabas would have to cover it up in something like "I had a brother who died young who looked like Tad," but Daniel could come right out and say that Tad's face was exactly what Daniel used to see when he looked in the mirror 45 years ago.  That aside, how soon after Quentin and Samantha were married was Tad born?

And how DOES Gabriel get up and down those stairs?
I think he must be blackmailing the stairs to carry him.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 02:50:10 AM »
The announcement comes, and Q is sure he's her choice, saying "our bedroom" and "I understand", re talking to Gerard first.  Well, he's right, it has to be him because of Tad, only she doesn't know it yet.

Strange that I'm laughing with Gabriel in this episode, at Gerard.   All Gabriel has to do is look at Gerard's face!   One of the best 1840 moments.

When a couple splits up, it's always the maid who suffers... at the hands of a headless body.    I noted that Hortense was played by Jenny Egan, since she's only in this one episode, and Headless Man by Norman Parker.   I hope they actually found a headless actor for this role, who could use the work.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 12:02:29 AM »
I hope they actually found a headless actor for this role, who could use the work.

LOL!!!!
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline Robot_Quentin

• Senior Poster
  • Born during episode #566...... For Real!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 09:35:01 PM »
The announcement comes, and Q is sure he's her choice, saying "our bedroom" and "I understand"

I was hoping for Q to be waiting for Sam wearing only his robe and the champagne chilling after her talk with Gerard... 
Robot_Quentin: "I've never watched the last episode, so the show never ended for me."