Author Topic: Have a Great Weekend Everyone  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Donna

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Have a Great Weekend Everyone
« on: April 13, 2002, 04:11:41 AM »
[shadow=red,left,300]I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend.  :)[/shadow]

My weekend will be busy and won't be online too much.
It's my son's 12th birthday on Saturday.  At times I think he's 12 going on 14........ LOL   ;D
"The hardest act to follow is yourself."  Sir Paul McCartney  :-*

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
Re: Have a Great Weekend Everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2002, 05:15:52 AM »
Hi Donna,

I hope your son has a great birthday, and I hope you and your family have a great weekend too. On Saturday, my daughter and I are going to a pool party and BBQ. A boy in her class is turning 6. We were invited to play and eat along. Anyone else going to any celebrations on Saturday?
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2002, 09:09:05 AM »
Hi Donna, Hope you son has a very Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your weekend too! :)   Also, Cheryl, have a great time at the BBQ & pool party! I've been invited to see a friend's daughter acting in a play Saturday night so Im looking forward to that! Enjoy your weekend! :)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2002, 03:50:10 PM »
Hi Donna,

I hope your son has a great birthday, and I hope you and your family have a great weekend too. On Saturday, my daughter and I are going to a pool party and BBQ. A boy in her class is turning 6. We were invited to play and eat along. Anyone else going to any celebrations on Saturday?

I'm going to the Red Sox/Yankees game 8)Lotta fun

jennifer

are you going to run Boston this monday Birdie?it would probaly take me three weeks!

we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Tanis

• Full Poster
  • I Love Dark Shadows
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2002, 04:41:47 PM »
Looks like all of you are going to have a great time this weekend.

We are having our first warm weather, 70's, of the spring.  NIce to be out and about.  Have a 75th. birthday party to attend after church tomorrow.  A wonderful lady that is in my Bible study class.

I am leaving May 30, for a 10 day tour of the southwest, Salt Lake City, Vegas, Laughlin, Grand Canyon, and New Mexico.  Other points of interest in between. 8)

What fo women pack when they travel, simple, the whole closet.  Because you never know what you will need.  Right!!!!! ;D   Tanis
There are no strangers, only friends we've yet to meet.

Offline AllenCollins

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2002, 02:23:57 AM »
I had to work today, (AARRGGHH). Working on Saturday is always L-O-N-G because I work 5 - 5+ Moday thru Friday.

I did get to cut the lawn for the first time this season, (year 34 with the ol' Gravely), Man, I really do lead a simple life.

With spring does come all the wonderful flowers and vegtables we plant so life outside will get exciting shortly.

Anyway tomorrow after church and Sunday School, (I teach), Linda, Olivia and myself will go to Liberty Dam, (the park) and have a picnic.

This all has nothing to do with Dark Shadows, but what the hey? (Oh yeah Saturday is when we watch our 1841 PT episodes, time to go upstairs. See I manged to squeeze some DS in there.)

B

Do you ever feel like lifes a tuxedo and your the pair of brown shoes? - George Gobel

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2002, 02:35:18 AM »
I had lab work this morning, and a shot of cortisone in my aching neck last night.  Didn't help much, but at least my doctor tried.

Went for a long walk today, it was so gorgeous outside!  Went out for lunch with hubby, and out to dinner with hubby and son.  I love spending time with my family.  It's the greatest joy I know.

Tomorrow I want to see THE PANIC ROOM.  Anyone who's seen it have an opinion to offer?  Is it worth my time and money?

Love, Robin

Offline Birdie

• Senior Poster
  • And her little dog too
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2002, 03:48:07 AM »
No Boston Marathon for me either Jennifer.  Running is not my thing.  I used to walk three miles a day but got out of the habit.  That is my goal to get back into walking.  Funny, we went into Boston today and noticed the lights on to Fenway.  Jen, how lucky were you to get to go to that game.  My hubby took me to see Guys and Dolls at the Colonial.  The play was wonderful.  The only down fall was I am having an alergic reaction to something and look like I have chicken pox.  :-[ Plus I might just go insane with the itching.  The last month I have been  falling a part piece by piece.  First the eye infection, than this horrid thing.  I swear it is because i swithced part-time jobs.  The kids had strep throat.  The roller coster never stops.
I am beginning to think I am suffering a curse.  Noticed the traffic in Boson was going to be a bit tough this weekend. Pasted on dinner in town.  Wasn't too thrilled about seeing people looking like I have the plague.

Birdie
Birdie--
God please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2002, 06:55:26 AM »
Tomorrow I want to see THE PANIC ROOM.  Anyone who's seen it have an opinion to offer?  Is it worth my time and money?

Hi Robin!

I haven't seen it, but my hairdresser mentioned it the other day!  She said it was good, but thought it could have been a half hour shorter.  She felt they could have solved the situation a half hour before they did!!
Josette

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2002, 07:20:11 AM »
Hi Robin, I went to see The Panic Room last week and really liked it. Jodie Foster does a good job in a tense & suspenseful situation. I hope you enjoy it!  Have a nice time out!  :)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2002, 04:22:14 PM »
No Boston Marathon for me either Jennifer.  Running is not my thing.  I used to walk three miles a day but got out of the habit.  That is my goal to get back into walking.  Funny, we went into Boston today and noticed the lights on to Fenway.  Jen, how lucky were you to get to go to that game.  My hubby took me to see Guys and Dolls at the Colonial.  The play was wonderful.  The only down fall was I am having an alergic reaction to something and look like I have chicken pox.  :-[ Plus I might just go insane with the itching.  The last month I have been  falling a part piece by piece.  First the eye infection, than this horrid thing.  I swear it is because i swithced part-time jobs.  The kids had strep throat.  The roller coster never stops.
I am beginning to think I am suffering a curse.  Noticed the traffic in Boson was going to be a bit tough this weekend. Pasted on dinner in town.  Wasn't too thrilled about seeing people looking like I have the plague.

Birdie

i started walking again around the river in town very pretty!
hope you are feeling better Birdie i also think most of the anti itch ointments don't work! ick!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV