Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0903  (Read 3087 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0903
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2010, 06:02:12 PM »
Yay!  Missed you, Taeylor.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 02:38:42 AM »
Listening to Olivia go on about the 'tragedy' of Charles Tate....I would have bought it if I didn't know the guy only became a great artist through the power of Petofi. According to Petofi, Tate had been a third-rate hack before he met him. Now, assuming that[spoiler] Petofi did indeed die in the fire [/spoiler] it would explain why Tate's career went down the drain.

I wonder if it made [spoiler] Olivia/Amanda sick to her stomach having to sing the praise of Tate considering how obsessive and petty he got over her. [/spoiler] But she's on a mission to get what she wants and so she has to do what she has to do.

Also wonder if Olivia noticed Chris' resemblance to Tim. Not that she should have mentioned it (it does get tiresome hearing someone comment on resemblances after awhile, 1795 the biggest example), just wondering if she saw that
he wasn't revenge-driven like Tim was.

Well, Elizabeth was spared a viewing of the 'real' baby Joseph. The breathing noise fascinates me, they never actually show what the baby's true form is, they leave it to the imagination. And truthfully, I appreciate that, because a lot of times it IS more interesting to use our imaginations rather than see the person or events.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 03:24:54 AM »
I don't believe in doing that forever.  I think there has to be some sort of payoff in the end, or it's a betrayal.

If I'd just seen anyone, especially my "creator", responsible for my existence, torn apart by a werewolf as a helpless 100-year-old man, I think I'd see it as a tragedy, however irritating the man may have been 70 years earlier.

"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2010, 09:19:38 AM »
Also wonder if Olivia noticed Chris' resemblance to Tim.
It was fun looking at Olivia and Chris together and seeing not a trace of the strange relationship that existed between Amanda and Tim.