Author Topic: Tim & Those Trasks!  (Read 830 times)

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Tim & Those Trasks!
« on: November 23, 2002, 01:33:24 PM »
Okay, you know what gets me with this whole business of the Trasks accusing Rachel & Tim of murder??  This especially concerns Tim, who supposidly went back to teaching at the school because he was afraid of the Trask's murder accusations against him.  In the meantime, Tim is engaged to marry the Trask's only daughter Charity!!

Now, if you were a sane, normal, upright & honest individual, would you allow your daughter to marry a murderer??!! (and a close family member no less) And if your beloved brother had been murdered at the hands of this man, would you allow your child to marry him??    It suprises me that Tim hasn't thrown this up to Trask before. You would think that just by Trask allowing his daughter to marry him would have given him enough HINTS to realize that he DID NOT commit the crime!  I wonder what the Police would think of that?!
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Birdie

• Senior Poster
  • And her little dog too
    • View Profile
Re: Tim & Those Trasks!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2002, 04:10:04 PM »
Sane and Trask does not go in the same sentence or breathe.  My thought is that Tim doesn't have a brain cell in that adorable head of his.  Trask wanting him to marry his daughter after he "supposeily" killed his brother in law should have sent lights flashing in his brain.  

Birdie
Birdie--
God please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2002, 11:26:42 PM »
Sane and Trask does not go in the same sentence or breathe.

LOL!!  True!  Never thought of it that way!

Trask wanting him to marry his daughter after he "supposeily" killed his brother in law should have sent lights flashing in his brain.  

Ditto!!
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2002, 04:18:24 PM »
Obviously a basic understanding of the Constitution or common law was never taught by the Trasks. Burden of proof is not on the defense, but on the prosecution. Tim the Dim is very pretty, but none too bright.

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline kuanyin

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2002, 02:13:32 AM »
Obviously a basic understanding of the Constitution or common law was never taught by the Trasks. Burden of proof is not on the defense, but on the prosecution. Tim the Dim is very pretty, but none too bright.

He and our favorite little governess really WOULD be a good pair! [heh]
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton