Author Topic: The Vampire Diaries  (Read 2724 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: The Vampire Diaries
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2010, 07:46:37 PM »
Funny how that article doesn't even make any mention of one of the more interesting cliffhangers.  [ghost_huh]  (And if that writer had been paying attention, they would already know exactly what's going on with Tyler because several eps back it was telegraphed pretty clearly.)

At least Barnabas is spelled right - but it's Quentin not Quintin. Can't anyone get their DS facts correct?  [ghost_rolleyes]

I was actually quite surprised that so many characters got killed off - as well as who a few of them were...

For more on the finale as well as other bits, check out: 'Vampire Diaries' season finale: Ian Somerhalder talks Damon's love for Elena, cliffhangers

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2010, 10:08:35 PM »
TVD and Supernatural both were off the chain good.  I was more excited by Super because I am more invested at this point but I saw a few things coming with TVD and I didn't with Super. :)  Good of the to mention DS even though it was spelled wrong!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2010, 09:20:24 PM »
TV Guide's Top Moments: The Truth Revealed on 24, Lost, and Vampire Diaries

Check out #8. Best Plot Seed.

And it just hit me today why a certain character was killed off in the finale. In TVD world, things exist to protect supernatural beings, even without their knowledge or the knowledge of their significant others. Now that a certain someone is gone, and his significant other is apparently clueless, a certain someone will no longer be protected from his true nature...

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2010, 12:58:29 AM »
tvguide.com's "Books to TV: A Successful Trend" features The Vampire Diaries

(And True Blood)