Author Topic: Jonathan Frid's One Man Show on DVD for sale!  (Read 800 times)

Offline Nancy

• Senior Poster
  • Only my freckles hold me together.
    • View Profile
Jonathan Frid's One Man Show on DVD for sale!
« on: August 19, 2007, 11:30:09 PM »
I purchased copies of Jonathan Frid's one man show on DVD at the festival. I thought some of you who could not attend the festival might want the opportunity to get a copy.  I paid $10.00 and I'll charge $3.95 flat for first class shipping.  Please email if you want a copy.  I only purchased a limited number of copies so don't wait too long!  Redceltt@aol.com.  You will be able to send me a money order or use paypal.

This DVD is of Frid's "Fridiculousness" in 1992 in front of a theater audience.

Nancy

Offline Brandon Collins

• Senior Poster
  • You have a secret, Mr. Collins.
    • View Profile
    • The Rebel
Re: Jonathan Frid's One Man Show on DVD for sale!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 02:20:52 AM »
I purchased one of these while at the fest this weekend, and I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but the cover art alone is AMAZING! Go Sherlock! And I'm sure what's inside will be just as awesome too, given what Frid did on stage at the fest this weekend.
Brandon Collins

http://rebellionbegins.blogspot.com

Twitter: @AwesomeBran

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
Re: Jonathan Frid's One Man Show on DVD for sale!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 01:00:08 AM »
Well, I gotta tell ya. I was taken aback at Frid's performance. He is hysterical! I have never seen Mr. Frid in this light before, having only been exposed to his portrayel of Barnabas. He is a delight! He's funny and charming, and full of piss and vinegar. I thoroughly enjoyed his performance and hope there is more to come.
It's also a treat to have the "One and Only" all to myself in the privacy of my home - no crowds. And the seatiing is perfect. Good job, Kerz!
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.