Author Topic: Yet another warlock's head in a box  (Read 2416 times)

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Yet another warlock's head in a box
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 02:59:51 PM »
I loved the bits where she'd suddenly break into the movie w/o warning....
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another warlock's head in a box
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 01:30:37 AM »
Hey ho there Gerard....I wondered at her apparent dissatisfaction with the name "Cassandra" as well.... "I was living in Vegas at the time"... I don't gernerally consider myself to be all that rat-packy a guy at all (!!!) but that's a compelling phrase to be able to use concerning oneself.

Well, what can I say, Magnus - I'm just a cool sorta guy!  Actually I lived in Las Vegas to attend UNLV studying for my first master's degree.  Those were the days.  I had a fully-furnished apartment with balcony, along with a complex swimming pool, all utilities paid for $190 a month.  I did see many-a celebs; I lived just a few blocks from Liberace's Vegas home, passing it on my way to the post office, and I would see him out front.  One of my friends came out to visit, and when we were at the Golden Nugget, she was looking at some wall displays near the elevators when one opened and out stepped Wayne Newton; my friend stepped on his foot and he screamed in pain (she was a rather hefty friend).  Jamie Farr was in front of me in line at the check-out in the Alpha-Beta Supermarket!  And, of course, I met Elvira.  Do I get around, or do I get around?  Need any name dropping, just give me a call.

Gerard