Author Topic: Blockbuster Episode Approaching  (Read 712 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Blockbuster Episode Approaching
« on: May 24, 2003, 08:11:27 AM »
I always forget just how things progress and expect them either too soon or I'm surprised that they happen long before I think they will!  All week I've been anticipating my "blockbuster" episode, but now I think it's the one coming up next - Tuesday.

The last time around (or one before that), I somehow missed taping it.  I just hated to miss all of those marvelous scenes, so I rented it again.

There's a great Barnabas - Angelique scene.  Now that Nicholas has arrived, it won't be a spoiler to indicate that he's involved in the next part.  And then there are consequences that develop from all of the previously mentioned developments.  (Even with the new SPOILER box, I don't want to get more specific than this - but if you haven't seen this part before, you're in for a treat!)

It's really one incredible scene after another.  While I dislike Leviathan as a whole, it does have these spectacular moments.
Josette

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Blockbuster Episode Approaching
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 10:18:55 PM »
While I dislike Leviathan as a whole, it does have these spectacular moments.

That it does. In fact, every DS storyline does. That's what's so great about the show - and probably what keeps us all enthralled even after over 30 years of repeated viewing. ;)