Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0093  (Read 957 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0093
« on: November 10, 2011, 01:08:15 AM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0093
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 01:21:25 AM »
Louis Edmonds is always a pleasure to watch.  I wasn't impressed with the slap that he delivered, however.  Roger he says he was angry when he did it, but that didn't look like an angry slap.  Grayson Hall will be along in a few months to show him the proper method of delivering a slap.

I was surprised that Elizabeth was able to persuade Carolyn to call Joe.  It didn't ring true.

We heard the story of Ned Calder, and what puzzles me is why he stuck around for so long after Elizabeth married Paul Stoddard.  Wasn't it less than a year ago that he left?

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 05:29:11 PM »
Sometimes poor Elizabeth must feel like she's the only adult at Collinwood.

I liked her comeback at the end of the episode, when Roger still suspects that Vicki is spilling all the Collins family secrets to Burke. What might she be telling him now? Roger asks. She says, I don't know, but I do know that Vicki can't tell Burke anything I wouldn't tell him myself--could you say the same?

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 07:59:41 AM »
I liked her comeback at the end of the episode, when Roger still suspects that Vicki is spilling all the Collins family secrets to Burke. What might she be telling him now? Roger asks. She says, I don't know, but I do know that Vicki can't tell Burke anything I wouldn't tell him myself--could you say the same?

Yes, that was clever.

That was a real slap, though the mildest slap that could technically be called one...  Still, good for David Henesy, putting up with physical assault from a grownup, for the show!   

Her name is Victoria Winters.   She's telling us she's not in this episode.   I ain't here, so how can I do a voiceover? -- she could have said.   As the waves crash and the fog descends, and the great mansion on the hill refuses to betray its secrets, I'm off in Bangor eating a grilled cheese sandwich....

Does anyone know what fictional day we're on now?
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 12:16:18 PM »
That was a real slap, though the mildest slap that could technically be called one...  Still, good for David Henesy, putting up with physical assault from a grownup, for the show! 
Was there indeed a slap?  Is it possible that Louis Edmonds's hand stopped just short of hitting Henesy's cheek?

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 01:18:47 AM »
"I always thought there was a little something wrong with David."  Such fatherly affection and then the slap to top it off. It wasn't so long ago that Roger almost ended up dead for making David mad and Vickie was just locked in the abandoned wing. Roger had better watch out.
Elizabeth reveals that the true romance for Carolyn's father was the Collins money. 
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times