Author Topic: Strange Predicament  (Read 787 times)

Offline Perankh

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
Strange Predicament
« on: September 24, 2003, 10:57:05 PM »
i got very hooked on dark shadows a while ago but some unfortunate circumstances caused me to miss a large chunk of ds in the months of april and may of 03.  I had seen the series from pre barny episodes up until that point - and this was my first viewing of it - i made a decision to halt my viewing of the series right around that point in may wheni could again view the show because i had missed so much of the show - a month really - and as this was my first time thru, i wanted a nice continuous experience.  so anyways, long story short, i want to resume my viewing when the show starts all over again - when all 1300 or so episodes have been played and they start again from the very beginning.  any idea when this might be?

there is a void in my life that only barny can fill :o :o :D ;)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Strange Predicament
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2003, 11:13:38 PM »
so anyways, long story short, i want to resume my viewing when the show starts all over again - when all 1300 or so episodes have been played and they start again from the very beginning.  any idea when this might be?

Well, there hasn't been any official word that DS will start up again after the current run is finished. However, if they do, it should be sometime next January. We can't be any more specific than that because we still don't know how often DS might be pre-empted in November and December.

If you check back in December I'm sure we'll have a much better idea.  :)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2003, 06:53:18 PM »
Welcome Perankh :D

Not to give you bad news, but during October, DS will be pre-empted QUITE a few times :P

But, on Members Masoleum, you can read a thread (like on maybe page 2-3) about a 'possible' run of DS on Soapnet.

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2003, 07:21:29 PM »
a 'possible' run of DS on Soapnet.

But let's remember that any move to Soapnet is simply speculation at this point because DS hasn't ended on Sci-Fi, and we have no idea if Sci-Fi will drop DS after this current runl.  :)