Author Topic: Jonathan Frid Updates His Website  (Read 506 times)

Nancy

Jonathan Frid Updates His Website
« on: September 18, 2002, 02:32:53 PM »
Jonathan Frid has added new audio recordings of "The Tempest" to his website along with a very recent photo of himself (seated at his computer) and a promise of things yet to come at www.jonathanfrid.com.

Nancy

Connie

Re: Jonathan Frid Updates His Website
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2002, 03:40:50 PM »
I love Jonathan's website.  It's unique to say the least!
I wonder if he does any of it himself, or if his young friends do all the pages for him.  I remember reading awhile back that he was interested in taking some computer courses or something.
Great picture!  [hello]  Love it, love it, love it.  He kills me.

-CLC
Frid Fan From Waaaaaay Back

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2002, 07:05:39 PM »
I'm with you Connie i still say to those that make fun of the show that there was great actors on the show and Frid was one of them
sure he stumbled and forgot some lines but this only made him more likable to me he took a character and made you root for him even when he was a vampire and well ,was doing some pretty rotten things!
He still looks great may he go on forever!
Thanks nancy!
jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Nancy

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2002, 08:07:39 PM »
Jonathan visually describes what he wants so he does, in effect, design his website.  Since he did not touch a computer until he was over 70 years old, he is still learning the basics about what computers can and cannot do in terms of layout.   At times he gets frustrated and wants to throw the computer out the window.

Jonathan's explanation about how to navigate the audio gallery on his website is worth reading and can be found in the introduction section of the audio gallery.

He has some wonderful things in mind for the website, and skilfull people to do it so keep checking back.

Nancy

I love Jonathan's website.  It's unique to say the least!
I wonder if he does any of it himself, or if his young friends do all the pages for him.  I remember reading awhile back that he was interested in taking some computer courses or something.
Great picture!  [hello]  Love it, love it, love it.  He kills me.

-CLC
Frid Fan From Waaaaaay Back

Offline scout75

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2002, 10:01:58 PM »
Cool picture.

He looks a little like he does in those episodes where Julia's experiment goes wonky and Barnabas ages rapidly.

He seems healthy.
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...