Author Topic: Mitch Ryan on Cannon /ot  (Read 79 times)

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Mitch Ryan on Cannon /ot
« on: May 04, 2023, 09:00:26 AM »
Hi  all, just happened to watch a episode of Cannon and our Ds actor Mitch Ryan was on.
It’s pretty cool to see some of our actors and actresses on a tv show, we all used to watch.
Anne 😊
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline patrickm

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
Re: Mitch Ryan on Cannon /ot
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 01:26:37 PM »
Speaking of Mitch,  Ive been rewatching NYPD Blue on Amazon Prime and saw Mitch in an early Season 1 episode I had forgot about. In Emission Accomplished, he played a racist retired cop who was a super in a rent controlled apartment building where Martinez brother lived. Mitch's character took extreme measures such as beatings for overdo rent and even unscrewed the banister which resulted in a fall and death of one of the tenants. It reminded me a lot of the tough cop he played in Magnum Force. It wasn't a likeable character fsure but Mitch sold it beautiful. He was a terrific and intense actor.

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 01:35:36 PM »
Anne,

Mitchell Ryan also starred in a short-lived 1976 to 1977 tv series on CBS called, “Executive Suite.” The show was a night-time soap opera about a man heading up a corporation in California. Needless to say, there were no witches, werewolves or vampires on that show.

Maybe if they DID have those supernatural creatures on the program, “Executive Suite” might have lasted for another year on the air?  [easter_huh] [easter_rolleyes] [easter_grin]

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2023, 06:39:07 AM »
That was the episode which also has Kathy Cody - It's a really good episode!!
Josette