Author Topic: Question For DS Viewers who watched first run!! :)  (Read 2237 times)

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Question For DS Viewers who watched first run!! :)
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 07:15:17 PM »
We were totally surprised and wondered if JF had left the show, but at some point there was an article in either 16 or TV guide saying that the switchboards had been overloaded at ABC and that JF was on Vacation.  Then we wondered how they were going to bring him back.  Exciting times.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 03:54:23 AM »
I would imagine!  I think it is one of the best plots ever conceived on DS!  Thanks for all the great comments!!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Devlin66

• Full Poster
  • Devlin For President in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Burke Devlins Yahoo 360
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 03:37:40 AM »
never heard of the word doppleganger until i was 14 years old in that marvelous fall of 69
" When I gave Davey Collins the crystal ball I hoped he would see that I was his real father, and not that abusive Roger Collins!

Only Laura knows the truth regarding Davids paternity, and i am sure she remembers the back seat of that car Roger crashed.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »
I know I would be older but I wish I had lived in it! :(
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline JS

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 09:23:25 PM »
I can remember that time very well. I wasn't as smart as many of you. I really thought that Barnabas was gone and the show wouldn't be the same for me. But that did not keep me from hoping for Barnabas' return. I remember being so happy when he did come back, I even remember getting goose bumps as I watched the show. [ghost_cheesy]
I doubt that the imagination can be suppressed. If you truly eradicated it in a child, he would grow up to be an eggplant.