Author Topic: Johnathan Frid's Contract renewal-demanding a new character.  (Read 2544 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Johnathan Frid's Contract renewal-demanding a new character.
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 06:11:16 AM »
No need to apologize, and you did make me happy, Taeylor.  It tickles us to no end to see members learn how to use the various features, especially when it's knowledge that will help them on other sites too.

Offline Zahir

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 06:29:14 AM »
I can certainly understand Frid's pov.  On the other hand, it certainly wouldn't have been all that difficult to create another character for him to play.  Bramwell was in many ways a clone of Barnabas, but suppose a genuine lookalike to Barnabas showed up in modern-day Collinwood?  Someone with a very different kind of personality?  Perhaps a mischievous, artistic type?  And if Barnabas were somehow indisposed (trapped in Parallel Time, or staked in a secret location, or imprisoned, etc.), this lookalike might be prevailed to impersonate Barnabas!

Okay, t'would be a ripoff of Prisoner of Zenda, what's your point?   [ghost_smiley]

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 06:48:18 AM »
Thank Midnite you and everyone have been so welcoming and kind.  I appreciate it.
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/