Author Topic: I'LL Grab his hair for him!!!!!!  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
I'LL Grab his hair for him!!!!!!
« on: June 17, 2002, 07:13:59 PM »
A couple of observations here:

#1.....I don't understand the degree of irritation with Roger Davis' hair-tugging twitch.  Yes, it's annoying.  But in comparison to John Karlen's ceaseless left-handed-back-of-the-neck-clutch....it hardly ever happens!  Is it just that Jeff Clark is so much more irritating in general?....which brings me to.....

#2.....does anyone else want to slap Vicky Winters senseless for putting up with the crap Jeff Clark was dishing out today?  There's exactly ONE human being on earth who gives a rat's rump about you, so you treat her like a (child-imbecile-crazy woman.....pick one)??!!

This is a guy who was recently digging up spare body parts for a madman, for gawds sake!!!!.....time travel is such a stretch for him??!!  

Is there any hope that Joe Haskell gets in at least one solid punch in the mouth when the scene returns tomorrow?  We can only hope. [sure]

Raineypark
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: I'LL Grab his hair for him!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2002, 08:11:15 PM »
#1.....I don't understand the degree of irritation with Roger Davis' hair-tugging twitch.  Yes, it's annoying.  But in comparison to John Karlen's ceaseless left-handed-back-of-the-neck-clutch....it hardly ever happens!

Oh, give it time - that total will be breaking 100 before you know it. [wink2]

Is it just that Jeff Clark is so much more irritating in general?

Well, yes, that's a given. [lghy]

#2.....does anyone else want to slap Vicky Winters senseless for putting up with the crap Jeff Clark was dishing out today?  There's exactly ONE human being on earth who gives a rat's rump about you, so you treat her like a (child-imbecile-crazy woman.....pick one)??!!

Vicki is just too understanding for her own good sometimes. But if she wasn't, Jeff wouldn't be able to rant and rave so often, which seems to be what the DS PTB wanted him to do.
There's actually an episode coming up in a few months in which one of Jeff's rants is just so unintentionally hysterical that it'll probably have you falling on the floor in fits of laughter. But I don't want to give away too much too early. ;)

This is a guy who was recently digging up spare body parts for a madman, for gawds sake!!!!.....time travel is such a stretch for him??!!

Most of the DS characters have selective imaginations. The biggest stretch is when either Barnabas or Julia claims that something is impossible to believe. Yeah, right - like neither of them have ever experienced anything out of the ordinary! [lghy]  

Is there any hope that Joe Haskell gets in at least one solid punch in the mouth when the scene returns tomorrow?  We can only hope. [sure]

From nice guy Joe? ::)

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2002, 09:12:52 PM »

Yes....nice guy Joe, who, when last we saw him, was being throttled by that jackass.

And who let you off the "treadmill" long enough to comment over here?  Why aren't you snoozing?.....Oh, I forgot...sleep is for wimps!  ;) [sssh]

Raineypark
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Blue_Whale_Barfly

• Full Poster
  • What do you mean last call!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2002, 09:38:03 PM »
Grabbing his hair has got nothing on delving into his subconscious.  I fear more danger from this for Prof. Stokes than I would for the dream curse.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2002, 10:04:08 PM »
And who let you off the "treadmill" long enough to comment over here?  Why aren't you snoozing?.....Oh, I forgot...sleep is for wimps!  ;) [sssh]
That's right.  8)

However, you can rest assured that I've been hard at work today. I've already put together today's montage & Robservations captures and tomorrow's montage. And I have a post to respond to on Testing. 1, 2, 3... And then I'll be uploading some more stuff to the Members' Archive shortly and working on the scripts - not to mention linking the Robservations captures. But in between projects I do take breaks to check in on what's going on in the real world. ;)

Well, maybe this forum isn't the real world [wink2] - but I'm not on that treadmill 24/7. [winkb]

And besides, how could I EVER resist responding to you, ma petite tourterelle?!

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2002, 11:22:37 PM »
That's right.  8)

However, you can rest assured that I've been hard at work today. I've already put together today's montage & Robservations captures and tomorrow's montage. And I have a post to respond to on Testing. 1, 2, 3... And then I'll be uploading some more stuff to the Members' Archive shortly and working on the scripts - not to mention linking the Robservations captures. But in between projects I do take breaks to check in on what's going on in the real world. ;)

Well, maybe this forum isn't the real world [wink2] - but I'm not on that treadmill 24/7. [winkb]

And besides, how could I EVER resist responding to you, ma petite tourterelle?!

Poor man.....it seems as though someone is taking the whip to you.....but, it isn't moi.....unfortunately. [dsapy]

;)Rainey
Dylan Thomas

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2002, 05:16:30 AM »

#2.....does anyone else want to slap Vicky Winters senseless for putting up with the crap Jeff Clark was dishing out today?

I can honestly say that Vicky hardly has a moment anymore that I don't want to slap her! But not senseless, it's too late for that. I want to slap some sense INTO her!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2002, 05:43:19 AM »

Oh, give it time - that total will be breaking 100 before you know it. [wink2]

Well, yes, that's a given. [lghy]

Vicki is just too understanding for her own good sometimes. But if she wasn't, Jeff wouldn't be able to rant and rave so often, which seems to be what the DS PTB wanted him to do.
There's actually an episode coming up in a few months in which one of Jeff's rants is just so unintentionally hysterical that it'll probably have you falling on the floor in fits of laughter. But I don't want to give away too much too early. ;)

Most of the DS characters have selective imaginations. The biggest stretch is when either Barnabas or Julia claims that something is impossible to believe. Yeah, right - like neither of them have ever experienced anything out of the ordinary! [lghy]  

OH YES RD CAN GET MORE IRRITATING!!
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
have you seen his Ned yet? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

jennifer

we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2002, 08:35:41 AM »

There's actually an episode coming up in a few months in which one of Jeff's rants is just so unintentionally hysterical that it'll probably have you falling on the floor in fits of laughter.

A few months??!!!  You mean we have to put up with him for that long?

By the time he finished with all that ranting, raving & hair tugging, I had such a headache! [spin] [rollb]    Is this guy ever happy??
"Calamity Jane"