Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0278  (Read 3082 times)

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0278
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 12:10:16 AM »
Just watched 278, Barnabas almost lost it a few times and almost  gave himself away. Barnabas should reallize that he will not be able to change Vickie easily What Barnabas said in the room might have given someone else the creeps. Especially the earlier conversation about being alive at night.

Also when Vickie mentions Jerrimiah Collins as being Josette's husband that make Barnabas stiffen, He seemed to soften when talking about Sarah.

Willlie did make a good point about having people come to the house, but we know Barnabas he just goes ahead and does what he wants. He uses the idea that he can command people to get what he wants and than it will turn out OK.

Very good show. Josettes room was one of my favorite sets.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2007, 10:13:39 AM »
Well, I'm finally posting here again!  I'm still way behind, but I did manage to watch 4 episodes this week.  Sorry I'm so late.  I don't have much to add.  On second thought, maybe I do... [winkg]  I agree, it was convenient that just the clothing that was needed was in that trunk.  That scene with Sarah saying she found her blue dress was delightful.  I also agree that they must have decided to keep Barnabas at this point, because they are portraying him in a more sympathetic manner. [cheesyg]

I also agree with the talk in this thread about Julia and Barnabas' relationship.  It was very dysfunctional.  Barnabas was mean to her and Willie - and forced his will on practically everyone on the show, both as a vampire and human.  The influence of his father, Joshua, no doubt contributed to the way Barnabas turned out.  Julia wasn't afraid to speak her mind, though.  [bigok]

----- Sally -----

[coolg]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 03:25:24 PM »
I'm so glad to see you Project-posting again, ER!

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 10:15:51 AM »
Thanks, Lydia! [winkg] [color]

----- Sally -----

[coolg]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2010, 11:02:43 PM »
Hmmm - even though the Robs captures for this ep were uploaded to the forum's Web space on April 18, 2007, I just discovered quite by accident that they haven't been displaying in the Robs synopsis for this ep. I don't know if it's because for some extremely odd reason I never added them or if our host might have done something that we were never made aware of (like at some point very shortly after April 18th restoring our Web space with a backup that had been done previous to my having added them). But whatever happened, the Robs captures for this ep are on display now.  [hall2_smiley]