Author Topic: Miss you guys!  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Miss you guys!
« on: September 17, 2010, 03:10:42 AM »
Things have been crazy in my life in the last three to four weeks and finally will calm down next week.  My grandmother hasn't been doing well so I have been with her.   [ghost_sad] I miss you guys a lot and think of you and wanted to let you know what was going on.  I am missing the EP discussions but hope to catch up soon since your in one of my favorite time periods now!  I love you guys and hope everyone is well!

Hope to be actively posting more next week!

Taeylor
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Miss you guys!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 03:15:52 AM »
Thank you for updating us, Taeylor. I'm so sorry to hear that things have been going poorly for your grandmother and yourself.  I hope that your situation improves soon.  Be well!

ProfStokes

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 11:54:32 AM »
Taeylor, I'm so sorry to your grandmother hasn't been well!  I hope she gets better.

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 01:17:45 PM »
Hi  Tayelor  i know how u feel  i'm going thru  my Mom  has hurt her right hip  ( well broke it ).  Do  hope your Grandmother
gets better soon  will keep her in  my prayers.     Love   Anne
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 08:15:33 AM »
Thanks guys.  She has lived with congestive heart failure for twenty years so she has beaten the odds.  I think the probably will just need to go into the hospital to get the fluid off of her. Her legs are swelling really badly and that is taking 160 milligrams of Lasix a day. However; in the hopsital they can give her this medicine through the IV and it will get all that out. She is 88 and lived a great life but it's hard to watch them go down hill! Continue to pray for her and us. It's been a crazy last few weeks but she is with us now and I will be near a computer.  I have missed you guys so much. This board helps with my depression so much.  I guess I just wrote a novel and laid it out on the table. 

I also found out the disability board is starting to review my case. My local congressman has gotten involved and written letters to the board. I have tons of medical information and the proof to back it up. my lawyer wrote and amazing seven page letter detailing my physical problems to the T and really helped me to understand what is wrong with me physically and my back is worse that I even realized.  My  I ask for prayers and positivity. I am so ready to get on with my life and live without some pain.  I am sure it will never permanently go away but hopefully some relief! I just want a fair chance. So many are on disability and they are drunks etc.  It just burns me up. I worked from the time I was 14 till I was 29 which is not as long as most but I can't help it that I am this young and in the pain I am in.   Age is a real part of my fight.

RANT OVER! Sorry I just needed to share this with my DS family. I hope I wasn't to open!

I love y'all!

T
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 07:08:24 PM »
Loads of luck to you and your grandmother.  [ghost_smiley]

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 04:34:37 AM »
Take care, Taeylor. Keeping you and your grandmother in my best thoughts.

hugs, Steve

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 03:58:04 PM »
Hang in there Taeylor.  I will certainly add you to my prayer list.  I also know what you mean when you say, “This board helps with my depression so much.”  With out a doubt it has helped me over the years…such a nice vacation for your mind – not to mention some really nice, supportive folks.  God bless you and your grandma.
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 10:10:52 PM »
Thank you everyone. My grandmother is doing much better and I am too as well.  I am just staying positive and trying to keep my spirits up! I appreciate the Pm's from several people.  You guys are a great supportive group and I am so thankful to our mods for this place.   MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!  [ghost_smiley]