Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0761  (Read 3098 times)

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0761
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 05:52:24 PM »
Nicely done for the time blue screen effect showing us Barn  going invisible.
Yes, and I liked Frid's casualness - hand raised contemplatively to the face, instead of arms stiffly by his side.

Midnite, thanks for writing down the words of the incantation.  Sometime or other I want to compare them to the words Nicholas Blair used in the ceremony with Maggie.  It seems to me that there was another bird or beast besides the bat and the raven mentioned in the other ceremony.  And it seems to me that Angelique mentioned a charred and blackened star once.  I don't remember hearing the rising mist business before, and I liked that.

When Magda told Quentin to rrrun, rrrun away from Laura, he certainly took her seriously!  He was nowhere around when Angelique outsmarted Laura.

I never can figure out if Louis Edmonds's face is puffier that it was, or if the mustache draws his features together so that the surrounding face just seems puffier.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0761
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 06:48:00 PM »
Midnite, thanks for writing down the words of the incantation.

You're welcome, Lydia.

Sometime or other I want to compare them to the words Nicholas Blair used in the ceremony with Maggie.  It seems to me that there was another bird or beast besides the bat and the raven mentioned in the other ceremony.

An owl, that's whooooo.  (Sorry, sorry!)

And it seems to me that Angelique mentioned a charred and blackened star once.

I don't know that she did, but I'm pretty sure it's part of the Leviathan wedding vows.  [ghost_cheesy]

I don't remember hearing the rising mist business before, and I liked that.

I like it too.  I think it was also in the incantation that drew Angelique out of the fire and into this storyline.

Magda told Quentin to rrrun, rrrun away

LOL