Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1139  (Read 441 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1139
« on: February 27, 2017, 10:40:17 PM »
Robservations #1139

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1139

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 04:45:54 AM »
So Judah's head survives even though the body is supposedly dead it breathes heavily.
Gerard has the head in its case again and the mask. Gerard's room is part of Quentins room revamped.
Julia asks Roxanne to think about the marriage. She goes to Barnabas and they discuss their great love and Valerie finds them together. No need to say she is insanely jealous.
Roxanne tells Lamar that marriage is off again. Lamar has some make up on that makes is face look like a big bruise.
Valerie casts a spell to reopen the wounds and Roxanne dies with  Julia at her side.
Gerard,wakes in his room with Journal of Zachary and written inside is. "I will live again."  Gerard meets Valerie and calls her Miranda. So now we have one person with three different names.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Robot_Quentin

• Senior Poster
  • Born during episode #566...... For Real!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 12:51:19 AM »
I love the scene when Val comes in on Roxanne and Barn!! Classic Angelique! "Let's play out this tawdry little scene to its conclusion."

And almost a bit of a cock-a-snoot from Roxanne on her devotion to B. Roxy has no idea who she's dealing with, obviously...
Robot_Quentin: "I've never watched the last episode, so the show never ended for me."