Author Topic: DS Snapshots!  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
DS Snapshots!
« on: November 30, 2009, 12:24:22 PM »
Hello dear cousins! Probably about a year ago I snapped nearly  200 hundred pics or so of Dark Shadows.  I have shared some with you guys and some I have not!  I wanted to create this thread so I could continue sharing pics!  I hope that you will enjoy them!

As I post I will try and group them into specific times!  We will start will 1970 PT today!

The first pic is of Angelexsis & Roxanne.  That pic was a total accident and I find it rather haunting!
The second pic is of PT Willie Loomis and I think JK is looking sexy as can be with the longer  hair!
The third of PT scruffy Quentin!  YUMMERS!
The fourth and final is another picture that was taken on purpose but turned out meshing two images once again!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Sara Monster

• * 150000 Poster!! *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Willie Loomis Saves Collinsport
Re: DS Snapshots!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 01:52:11 AM »
Mine if I share?  I was mostly taking ones from 1840/1840 pt lately.

#1 Beautiful Julia!
#2 Catherine's ugly dress
&.. (because I'm 12 [santa_grin] )
#3 Willie pointing at Quentin's crotch

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 06:39:54 AM »
Sara, do you know what episode your third capture is from?  It desperately needs treatment in the Captions/Fill In the Blanks department!

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 09:02:22 AM »
Sara Monster...thank you so much for sharing.  I actually thought that no one really cared about the thread so I hadn't posted anymore!  Glad you liked and please share more!  It could be fun!  The Willie & Quentin pic made almost spit my water out! ROFLMAO [santa_thumb]
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 09:23:47 AM »
Lydia, I'm pretty sure that capture of Barn and Cath comes from Ep #1197. And yes, it definitely deserves the Captions This! and/or Complete This Phrase/Fill In The Blanks treatment.  [santa_wink]

The Willie & Quentin pic made almost spit my water out! ROFLMAO [santa_thumb]

I had the same reaction and I can't believe I've never noticed that moment in the scene. It also most definitely deserves the Captions This! and/or Complete This Phrase/Fill In The Blanks treatment.  [santa_cheesy]

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 09:27:28 AM »
MB, actually I was referring to the caption of Willie and Quentin - do you have any idea about that one?  But the Barnabas and Catherine caption is also alive with possibilities.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 09:37:21 AM »
Oops - apparently I can't count this morning.  [santa_embarassed]  [santa_grin]  I should really be in bed instead of posting, but I've fallen behind (again) and need to catch up on a few things here.

That capture of Quentin and Willie should be easy to track down because Willie didn't appear much in 1970RT. Also, Quentin may have only worn that suit during Leviathans, which would really narrow things down. If Sara doesn't have a chance to answer before I get a chance to look, I'll post the ep number later...

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 09:54:48 AM »
Thanks, MB.  No hurry.  Maybe I'll come across it myself during the Watching Project.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 12:29:51 PM »
If Sara doesn't have a chance to answer before I get a chance to look, I'll post the ep number later...

It's Ep #1099. May the captioning/set ups begin!  [lghy]

And I didn't think that Quentin wore that suit after Leviathans, but apparently he does because, now that I've seen it from different angles, it's the same suit I was thinking of - and much to my surprise as I went through the captures for the Robservations slideshow I noticed that it looks like he wears it in about 10 Summer of '70 eps.  [surprised]  But for some reason I associate Q more with blue in the So'70 storyline...

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 03:48:52 PM »
Quote from: Taeylor
Sara Monster...thank you so much for sharing.

I enjoyed your snapshots. Please post more. The picture of Will is wicked, one of my faves and the one of Quentin and Collinwood is really keen. Nice job.
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 12:09:47 PM »
Thanks so much Janet!  You are the cousin who knows John K right?  I think he would love that pic of Will! :) It is quite lovely!

Today I am gonna feature pictures of The Phoenix storyline...a long time before 1970 PT!

1. Laura's haunting eyes!
2. Laura luring David!
3. Laura eyes in the flames at Collinwood
4. Laura killing Guthrie!

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 03:00:03 AM »
I think the picture of Laura's eyes in the fire with Guthrie is quite creepy if you ask me. The Phoenix storyline is officially my second favorite!