Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1090  (Read 455 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1090
« on: August 01, 2016, 08:02:50 PM »
Robservations #1090

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1090

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 07:47:19 PM »
Julia finds David in the tower and cross examines him and accuses him of lying. Considering she is a shrink, you would think she'd have some empathy or at least fake it.  She grabs the paper reveals she saw David steal it and finds the flag.
Maggie finds the children cold and distant.  Recycled line if ever I heard one. BArnabas looks at Maggie's neck and Julia walks in and is accusatory.
Shaw appears wearing something that looks modernly medieval. David now wants a horoscope and Shaw has to think on it. Shaw meets Maggie and asks her on a date. Roxanne cross examines him. Barnabas is upset Maggie is out with Shaw. Barnabas and Maggie walk together and she returns at midnight with bites on her neck. Now this is an exciting ending.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 05:21:40 PM »
The green flag issue gets more screen time than it should. Lots of hostility between David and Julia but no clear winner in their argument.
Maggie confides in Barnabas that she definitely thinks that there is something wrong with David and Hallie. She also mentions that she feels an evil presence watching her. Does everyone at Collinwood possess latent psychic powers? Barnabas moves to comfort her, hugging her and conveniently exposing her neck. Julia walks in and it's Biteus Interruptus. Barnabas tries to persuade Julia that he wasn't going to harm Maggie but she isn't falling for it. Possible plot blooper: Julia mentions that he went to parallel time to avoid victimizing Maggie. I thought that he went to avoid taking more blood from Sabrina.
Next day, Sebastian shows up at the house and sparks fly between him and Maggie. Maggie never struck me as an easy pick-up but she accepts his dinner invitation with little hesitation. Roxanne is definitely not pleased that Sebastian has a date with Maggie. Jealousy? Or something more?
We don't get to see Maggie and Sebastian at dinner. He took her to the Collinsport Inn which means that Elizabeth must have given him a good "donation". Neither Roxanne nor Barnabas likes the idea that the two of them are seeing each other. Maggie decides to walk Barnabas back to the old house. She returns somewhat disoriented and Julia finds that something has taken a big chunk out of her neck.
Fade Away and Radiate