Author Topic: Sally's Shadowy Secrets - DS Episodes 84-88  (Read 558 times)

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Sally's Shadowy Secrets - DS Episodes 84-88
« on: October 12, 2004, 05:34:10 AM »
OK, here's the second installment.  I hope you enjoy it.  ;D

Episode #84 -  Well, David sure is taking after his father (Roger) in this episode!  Roger baited David to do what he did.  --- This was the first of many times someone was locked in a room on DS. :o ---- Carolyn sure was treating Joe badly.  I don't blame him for turning her "marriage proposal" down - it was too little, too late.

Episode #85 -  This was the first time on DS that a ghost spoke and left something behind. :o  ----  I loved the scenes in the Blue Whale, when Burke and Sam were singing Bill Malloy's favorite song!  They were actually getting along! :D

Episode #86 -  It's too bad that Vicki was finally using her head, but failed to get the key to come out of the lock.  It sure was spooky and scary for her in that room - and wouldn't you know it was stormy that night, too?! :o

Episode #87 -  Maggie knows a lot about boats and diesel engines!  I guess she grew up being a tomboy. How fortuitous for her and Joe the Fisherman!  A great rapport is growing between them. ;) ---- Well, it only took 3 episodes for Roger to find Vicki.  But he HAD to scare her first!  He's just as bad as David! :P

Episode #88 -  Well, I don't blame Vicki for wanting to leave Collinwood.  I would have wanted to leave, too, after that harrowing experience in the locked room with Bill Malloy's ghost.  And Carolyn was having fun with Burke most of that time!  I sure got angry with Liz and Roger for removing the seaweed!  That makes everyone else think that Vicki was dreaming. ::)

----- Sally -----

8)
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
Re: Sally's Shadowy Secrets - DS Episodes 84-88
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 01:00:20 AM »
sally...these were the very first episodes that i ever saw of d.s. and i was instantly hooked.it must have been about five years ago during a time when sci-fi ran the show at 11:00pm.then they switched to a morning time slot and i had to start ordering it on video because i was at work.i remember carolyn going on about how her impromptu "date" with burke had been "the best night of her life" which is odd when you consider what they actually did.it was strange too that business with the seaweed never coming up again when liz and roger must have understood it's signifigance.i'm glad you're enjoying them,when i'm finally finished with the show's run i might re-watch these episodes again.
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.