Author Topic: Episode #0389  (Read 1462 times)

CTP/FITBs

Episode #0389
« on: September 21, 2007, 05:07:16 PM »
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Episode #0389
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 01:03:16 AM »
Can't interpret picture.  Is that BC's coffin?
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline arashi

• Senior Poster
  • What a lovely night for the unquiet dead.
    • View Profile
    • Darkness Falls
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 04:12:24 AM »
Magnus, I think that's a small table in the cottage. Perhaps? All I could think of was "The Invisible Man storyline did not go over well with fans but was a huge relief to the special effects budget!" An Invisible Man storyline however would probably have been pretty cool.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 05:09:54 AM »
Can't interpret picture.

It's a dresser with the inside door of the servant's quarters reflected in its mirror.  There was a pitcher on top of Angelique's dresser, so that must be what's in the lower right corner of the picture.  As for what's attached to the side of the fireplace, please tell me that's a shelf and not a monitor!

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 11:37:59 AM »
Set-up:

Lela (off-camera): Sy, maybe you've been working too hard, but there's something drastically wrong with Angelique's bedroom, and it's ________!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 04:06:02 PM »
Can't interpret picture.

It's a dresser with the inside door of the servant's quarters reflected in its mirror. ...

Thank you for explaining the scene, Midnite.  :)  Like some of the other captures that I've posted/set up where none of the characters actually appear, I was thinking that someone might come up with a set up in which the supposedly inanimate objects in the room might be talking to each other (particularly the door after seeing its reflection in the mirror). But Lydia's set up will certainly work too.  [wink2]