Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0853  (Read 3302 times)

IluvBarnabas

Re: Discuss - Ep #0853
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 08:18:15 PM »
I loved how Angelique said that Kitty reminded her of someone she loathed...the way she said it she sounded like that for that reason alone, she had a right to be rude to Kitty. She probably did believe that too.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 03:38:37 PM »
I have real trouble with Julia saying that she likes Angelique.  I can only figure that Julia is firmly putting out of her mind all of her previous encounters with Angelique because she's got to stay on Angelique's good side.  And, of course, it's easier for Julia to do that because Angelique has given up on Barnabas and is planning to marry Quentin.  Julia knows, therefore, that Quentin has dissolved his relationship with Amanda.  How did Julia explain to Angelique that she welcomed Amanda into her house knowing that Quentin was planning to run off with Amanda?

A new ring for a new life.  Sounds familiar.  Is Quentin feeling feminine today?  The ring gave us a good look at David Selby's hands, which always seem to me as though they're attached to the wrong body.  They should be long and lean, like Selby himself, but instead they're soft and stubby.

So Edward likes John Donne?  Donne sounds awfully intellectual for Edward.  I would think he would prefer Tennyson.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 10:59:43 PM »
I don't think that Julia let Angelique know about her helping out Amanda and Quentin. She knows how vindictive and vengeful Angelique can be and to tell her this, well, knowing Angelique...she would have thrown a fit about it and refuse to go on with their plans, and maybe even decide to throw in with Petofi.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 12:31:58 PM »
Major Milestones: [milestone]
1. Kitty called Edward Joshua and acted like Josette at Jeremiah's grave. Also, she suspected that Barnabas was alive and that Julia was holding him hostage.
2. Angelique and Julia were working together!
3. Angelique admitted to Julia that she was frightened of Count Petofi's hand. Later, she covered her fear beautifully by threatening CP that she might cause King Johnny to appear.
4. Count Petofi caused Quentin to go to sleep (go into a trance?) and put his ring on Quentin's finger.

In the opening teaser, Kitty made similar mannerisms that she made at the end of the last episode, and there was no fly this time. So the fly did not make her touch her face! [snow_wink]

I loved the scene between Julia and Angelique.  They were working together to help a man that they both loved. Angelique actually confided her feelings to Julia when she admitted her fear of Count Petofi! Julia's hair was really pretty in this episode. That was a big step.

Lydia, I noticed how feminine Quentin's hands looked, too.  [snow_smiley]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]