Author Topic: Marley Shelton videos have been added  (Read 711 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Marley Shelton videos have been added
« on: April 04, 2004, 11:27:22 PM »
Thanks to MB's excellent tutoring, videos of Marley Shelton's scenes in the May 31 episode of Karen Sisco are now available on the "WB DS Actors" board.  As with the other vids,  the number of clips available to you depends on your current forum status.  Newbies and Guests are able to see a 160X120 clip of Marley's first appearance in the ep but also where, unfortunately, her face isn't shown, whereas Senior members and above will have 5 320X240 videos available to them, with Full and Junior members falling between with 2 and 3 respectively.

When I made the vids I neglected to allow them to play on older versions of RealPlayer, so viewers will probably need to upgrade their RP version if they haven't already done so.  I'm very sorry for that, but it was my first attempt at creating videos. :-

Marley played a bank robber before in the movie "Sugar and Spice".  On Karen Sisco, Tweety, er, Molly becomes sympathetic in the 2nd clip (available to all members except newbies); however, I'm not wild about her acting in this episode.  Would love to hear what you think after you've watched.

Once again, your patience is required while the connection is made to the server and the video clip is dl'd, and how long it takes will depend on your individual Internet connection speed.

Enjoy!

[9251]  <---- Midnite jumps for joy that she managed it at all and is grateful for MB's patience and guidance

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Marley Shelton videos have been added
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2004, 01:36:50 AM »
viewers will probably need to upgrade their RP version if they haven't already done so.  I'm very sorry for that, but it was my first attempt at creating videos.

No need to apologize - you did a great job! (And people should be routinely upgrading their software, anyway.  ;))

Offline coterie-mc

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • My Dark Shadows Collectiables
Re:Marley Shelton videos have been added
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2004, 08:55:55 PM »
Thank you Midnite & MB for the video clips...it takes about two minutes on each clip to download....and i thought i needed to up-grade my "quick time/real player"  the other day when trying to view the video's, but all i needed was a little patience.