Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1245  (Read 402 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1245
« on: August 27, 2019, 06:18:08 PM »
Robservations #1245

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1245

FAREWELL, EVERYONE!

(Though Grayson Hall, John Karlen, Nancy Barrett, and Thayer David would go on to do NoDS, which had already started production 4 days before this ep originally aired...)

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1245
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 04:44:01 AM »
Brutus ghost  tells Morgan they are his. Brutus comes into room and wants Cath to come to him as Amanda. Dawn comes and Brutus says they have won. Morgan shoots Bramwell in the shoulder. Julia and Kendrick come in and Morgan takes Cath and runs. Meanwhile, Flora and Julia go to Melanie who is okay. Kendrick and Melanie reunite and hug.
     Cath and Morgan are on the roof in what appears to be. New set. Perhaps a widows walk. Bramwell comes out and Morgan plans  to throw her off the roof. Kendrick appears and he struggles with Morgan who goes through the railing to his death.  Melanie and Kendrick plan to leave tonight.  Both sets of lovers kiss. Cath feels quilts about Morgan and will leave within the week. Melanie if found lying in the woods with Marks on her neck. Stokes is there and he says he swears there is a vampire at Collinwood,  then a V/O saying this time there was no vampire. Melanie and Kendrick has 3 kids and Bramwell and Cath were a living legend.
      Quite the exciting episode. Loved the roof set.  Wished Julia had been a more sympathetic character. Maybe in love with Bramwell as a child and he only wanted Cath. Would have like to seen Flora and Josette
have it out over Justin and Melanie.   I remember when Melanie got bit, thinking that it can’t be the end. The TV guide must be wrong and then the V/O and it was and Monday Password was on and became my Mom’s favorite show.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times