Author Topic: C'mon Edward, dance  (Read 771 times)

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
C'mon Edward, dance
« on: March 05, 2003, 06:24:00 PM »
How about Quentin drinking and listening to THAT song today?  And then, Edward barged Quentin's room and told him to knock it off?

Takes me back, I don't know about you.   My Mother was the Edward, and I was Quentin.  She would tell me to "turn down that Alice person".

That person she was trying to figure out was Alice Cooper.  I told her a least a zillion time, that was wasn't a girl, it was a man, and then she'd look at me, and this question on her look..."where did that beautiful little girl of mine go".

I was right there ma, listening to Alice 'it's not a girl' Cooper.

That's alright Quentin, you go on listening to  "Quentin's Theme". My mother still listens to Chuck Berry, I still listen to A. Cooper's "Only Women Bleed", and my youngest daughter listens to RadioHead.
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
Re:C'mon Edward, dance
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2003, 08:22:57 PM »
oh that is funny Terry i'vee been telling my daughter to turn her hip hop down then i get in my car and blast R&B heehee! poor edward he really needed a night on the town with Pansy! :)
jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Connie

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2003, 08:50:57 PM »
Would have been funny if Quentin had grabbed him and started waltzing him around the room!

;D

Offline kuanyin

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2003, 05:30:21 AM »
I think it is funny how they used Quentin's Theme when he was a ghost and then they went back in time. No music for ever so long, but THEN, it was like one of the writers remembered "Oh yeah! The music!" Since then, it is played all the time. Did anyone else notice?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Patti Feinberg

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2003, 11:40:26 PM »
You know, just reading this post made me think;
yeah, we're used to Q's theme...but when Charity turns into Pansy, and sings/hums, doesn't the tune distinctly become the same melody as Q's theme??

(Along the same lines...."No one is named Jethro in Jethro Tull")

I have fun w/my kids (ick ick) [size=10]pop[/size]
music..making up my own words...asking, "Isn't that the BackStreet Houla-Houla Britany Boys? ;D

ick ick....'pop' music

BLACK SABBATH

GRATEFUL DEAD

Patti...a rock (but I'll eat a roll)
What a Woman!