Author Topic: Suppose You Could Form Your Own Personal DS Rat Pack?  (Read 543 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Suppose You Could Form Your Own Personal DS Rat Pack?
« on: October 09, 2014, 07:38:31 PM »
Hey, gang,

I don't know about you, but "Oceans' Eleven" has always been one of my favorite films.  And, how could you not enjoy a film, which featured the legendary members of THE Rat Pack: Mr. Frank Sinatra "THE Chairman of the Board"), Mr. Dean Martin (a/k/a "The King of Cool"), Mr. Sammy Davis, Mr. Joey Bishop, and the junior member of the Rat Pack, Mr. Peter Lawford, all, sadly, now gone.

These men were all so hip and with it, that the new "Oceans' Eleven" crew, featuring that vacuous, albeit now noticeably aging, pretty boy, George Clooney, among other eminent forgetables, literally pales by comparison. [devil2]

Anyway, as lifelong fans of Dark Shadows, wouldn't it be absolutely tremendous if we could each have a personal rat pack, or close coterie, if you will, of our own Dark Shadows favorites to both hang out with and chill out with? [skull_winks] 

I'd like to have a hopefully eclectic band of DS characters to hob nob with, comprising a cross section of some of the greatest minds and wits to ever reside in Collinsport, including Bathia Mapes, Ezra Braithwaite, the Eagle Hill Cemetery Caretaker, and the somewhat younger members of my personal DS Rat Pack, the voluptuous and sensual Donna Friedlander and the always uber-cool Buzz Hackett! [hall_cool]

Oh, it would be like Collinsport's answer to the famed Algonquin Club, having the extreme privilege of being able to sit down with this truly urbane and sophisticated group at a table in the Blue Whale, and discussing such heady topics as will Sheriff George Patterson really stay on Dr. Irwin Stillman's famed Water Diet this time or are Prof. Stokes and Janet Findlay actually more than just "colleagues" and "friends"?  [hall_huh] [hall_kiss]

Are there any specific DS characters with whom you would like to chill out with and discuss the true meaning of life over a couple of tall, cool ones at the Blue Whale? [hall2_huh] [8_1_214] [hall_grin] 

Bob