Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1088  (Read 521 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1088
« on: July 21, 2016, 09:02:04 PM »
Robservations #1088

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1088

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 09:00:59 PM »
Julia follows Q to Daphne's room and He says he's there because he heard a noise. I wonder if the show was watching Scooby do to get plot ideas and got the name Daphne from there.
Psychedelic Shaw and Roxanne are talking about the boring false horoscope which hasn't been featured much but is today. Shaw says the enemy may be a ghost. Elizabeth finally decides to leave Collinwood and then she walks in on Gerard. Where are Carolyn, Maggie and Mrs Johnson? It feels like most the people are missing who should be involved.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 04:27:51 PM »
Julia seems to have acquired some sort of psychic powers since she is feeling Gerard's presence on a fairly regular basis. The problem is that she expresses this to people who are already bewitched or preoccupied elsewhere. Still, it's almost enough to make the second sight of Sebastian and later [spoiler]Carolyn/Leticia [/spoiler]unnecessary.
A vague prediction in her horoscope prompts Elizabeth to summon Sebastian to Collinwood. Sebastian is convinced that the disaster is coming quickly and feels enormously guilty for misleading Elizabeth. And rightly so. Roxanne's excuse that warning Elizabeth might prevent her from funding some sort of occult center seems pretty lame. I would think that Elizabeth would be extremely grateful if Sebastian's predictions saved her family.
Roxanne and Julia meet and size one another up.
Elizabeth finally gets hip to the idea that Julia and Barnabas have been right all along. She wants to get the children out of the house pronto but the only one who hears this is He Who Sneers.
A rarity these days: a Joan Bennett cliffhanger.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 07:16:32 PM »
He Who Sneers.

I meant to say this back in the topic for Ep #1086 (but got pulled away by a phone call and forgot [embb]) but I love, Love, LOVE THAT!! All of us should always refer to Gerard that way for the 1995/Summer of '70!!  [nodassent]

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 07:43:27 PM »
My first DS epithet!😃😃😃

Many thanks!
Fade Away and Radiate