Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1082  (Read 380 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1082
« on: June 25, 2016, 01:34:09 AM »
Robservations #1082

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1082

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1082
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 05:13:40 PM »
She is Roxanne Drew and thinks they may be astral twins born at the exact time and Barnabas is already smiling. Barnabas wants to meet for dinner at 10 with no discussion of place. Perhaps Shaw will have a vision to tell her where to go, the blood bank perhaps? 
Daphne appears and becons Hallie again
Julia is wearing lots of jewels and a huge ring. Dressed in a pretty suit. It seems that since they were in PT they really are giving her the glamour treatment.
Roxanne calls to cancel supper and Barnabas is devastated. I think they should make it clear that once one becomes a vampire emotional growth stops, but thn Barnabas would need to become one around thirteen.
Julia seems subdued over this display and says "Why do I always have to be the one to talk sense?"  Then Barnabas retorts, " I haven't been wrong very often in judgement of people". Talk about delusional.
Lots of boring talk about finding Rose Cottage and then Barnabas rushes off to find Roxanne and reschedule the date.
David dreams of Rose cottage and it has life size dolls I it. A huge Daphne head peers in the window. And the bid reveal. Rose Cottage is a doll house. All I can think of is almost fourteen and sixteen year  olds playing with a dolls house. They must have been thrilled. Seriously, shouldn't Hallie be driving around in Carolyn's secretly borrowed sports car with David and hanging out with kids at the high school?
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times