Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0412  (Read 1486 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0412
« on: October 23, 2007, 05:52:25 PM »

Offline Sunny_Collins

• Senior Poster
  • True devotion! I love, love, love dear Barnabas!
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0412
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 03:17:23 AM »
If the book was in Vicki's room to begin with, then Josette found it and took it with her, how did Vicki know where to find it? I suppose she deduced that Josette would keep it with her, and the first logical place to look would be her room.

When Trask wants to assure himself that Vicki is still in her cell, and Peter says they don't usually allow visitors so late at night, then Trask hotly tells him he doesn't want to visit her. That struck me as funny. Just his tone when he says it is quite amusing.
Barnabas to little Sarah's ghost: "I forbid you to leave! I beg you to stay!"

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 08:12:03 AM »
Yes, indeed, Vicky did get lucky about the location of the book.  If I were Josette, I wouldn't dare keep a product of witchcraft in my bedroom.  Other than that, however, the evidence is piling up against Vicky.  It isn't all her fault, by any means - but she sure knows how to create opportunities for bad luck to happen.

I liked Josette's blue velvet dress.  It made her look enviably slim.  But when she was in the drawing room, I kept looking at the area between her breasts, and thinking, "There is lace there, isn't there?"

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 09:26:50 AM »
If the book was in Vicki's room to begin with, then Josette found it and took it with her, how did Vicki know where to find it? I suppose she deduced that Josette would keep it with her, and the first logical place to look would be her room.
I wondered about that, too. How did she know which room was Josette's? [idontknow] Vicki never stayed there after everyone moved into the "new" house.

It was pretty dumb for Vicki to go after the book. Peter should have gone. But it would have been hard for Vicki to explain to Peter about all the secret rooms in the house.

Josette and Natalie sure are on Trask's side now. It's too bad they never were able to find out that the witch was really Angelique. [hall2_cry]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hall2_cool] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 05:21:27 PM »
Josette and Natalie sure are on Trask's side now. It's too bad they never were able to find out that the witch was really Angelique. [hall2_cry]

Of those three, one of them does find out. (And when it comes to the others, we know for certain that one finds out long after death - and as for the third, there are indications that they may have figured it out on their own after death. Though in their cases it was much too late.  [hall2_sad])

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 03:09:47 AM »
Watching Josette vowing to Vicki she'll see her hanged as a witch struck me as ironic.

Seeing the episodes where Matthew Morgan is holding Vicki hostage, and Josette's spirit comes to protect her were kind of touching. As a ghost she wanted to help Vicki. Now, as a flesh and blood person, she has sided with Vicki's biggest enemy of 1795, Trask, against her.

True, Vicki didn't exactly help her case by telling Josette what would happen to her. Vicki should have just told Josette to leave Collinwood without telling her about the book.

Nothing about Trask amuses me. He's a fanatic, and a cruel one at that.