Author Topic: Diana Millay on Perry Mason/0 t  (Read 100 times)

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Diana Millay on Perry Mason/0 t
« on: November 30, 2023, 03:20:02 PM »
Hi gang , I’m watching Perry Mason show and Diana Millay is on not sure and I apologize
but I didn’t catch the title of what’s it about.Its always nice to see our DS actors on other shows.
Take care Anne  [hall2_grin]
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Re: Diana Millay on Perry Mason/0 t
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2023, 03:42:07 PM »
Anne,

I remember seeing a very young Diana Millay on episodes of “Father Knows Best” and “The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis.” She was extremely beautiful on those shows.

If DS had been aired back the during the late 1950s to the early 1960s, I could have envisioned Ms. Millay portraying Carolyn Stoddard or even Angelique on the show.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2023, 09:56:59 PM »
Oh gee, I missed this. But the good thing is that like how a few months back I was able to watch Dennis Patrick's PM on Paramount +, I should be able to do the same with Diana's.

Thanks for the heads up, Annie.  [hall2_smiley]

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2023, 10:03:32 PM »
If DS had been aired back the during the late 1950s to the early 1960s, I could have envisioned Ms. Millay portraying Carolyn Stoddard or even Angelique on the show.

As much as I LOVE Nancy Barrett as Carolyn and Lara Parker as Angelique and find it hard to imagine any other actresses playing those roles on the daytime show, I have to admit Diana may have been quite good as either because she often has a sass in her performances that would have been a perfect fit for each...

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2023, 10:13:53 PM »
According to Wikipedia, Diana appeared in three episodes of Perry Mason. The first is The Case of The Resolute Reformer. The second is The Case of The Unwelcome Bride, where she is the one on trial. The final one is The Case of The Bouncing Boomerang. Quite the title, huh? Diana is the victim in that one.

I think that the first one has her on the witness stand. Her alibi was that she was driving in an all night sports car rally. Which sounds like something that Diana might actually have said.
Fade Away and Radiate

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2023, 10:38:22 PM »
According to Wikipedia, Diana appeared in three episodes of Perry Mason. The first is The Case of The Resolute Reformer.

I checked MeTV's schedule and that's the one that was on today.

I'm not sure, but I think I've seen at least one of her PMs. It will be interesting if the one I might have seen is today's, but the bit about the all night sports car rally doesn't sound familiar. But then, if I've seen any of them, it was years ago, like back in '70s syndication, so it just may be that I don't remember that particular bit...

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2023, 08:10:13 AM »
I just looked up to see which ones these were.  I definitely remember this one and the 2nd.  I remember the 3rd too, but didn't recall her being the wife in it. 
Josette